Application for DM

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Hey guys its phillie. Alot of you xbox guys know me as reflexes. But I believe DM will be good for me. Btw I'm applying for xbox blackops. Many of you have probably seen me play. Royal for sure has lol. But I'm hoping you guys give me a chance in joining. Anyone who wants to put in a good word do it here. Lol

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Hey guys its phillie. Alot of you xbox guys know me as reflexes. But I believe DM will be good for me. Btw I'm applying for xbox blackops. Many of you have probably seen me play. Royal for sure has lol. But I'm hoping you guys give me a chance in joining. Anyone who wants to put in a good word do it here. Lol
how about putting in some advice.

dont be so gdam annoying in games. you get carried away kid..

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
I remember Reflex! He's pretty good.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LOL Roy was right when he said that. Hey Phillie <3
Don't mind Serg's rudeness, he just means that you shouldn't overreact every time you get killed, or you get a spy plane, etc etc. :)

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Lol Brian I purposely do thy to annoy the noobs on the other team an thanks for the support Sergy I love u too :p

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol Brian I purposely do thy to annoy the noobs on the other team an thanks for the support Sergy I love u too :p
Well man, did you know that the other team can't hear you throughout the whole game? And if your talking about SnD, don't worry about it, and ignore randoms. :thumbsup:

Stream:

MV AdiidaSs

Sergeant
Well here is my opinion. I've known phillie for quite a while now, and have learned to love him. Although he can get annoying at times, he is a great teamate and is VERY loyal. If you guys so choose to accept him into the Demon Messiahs (DM), I look forward to gamebattling you folks and playing with y'all as well. I have lead phillie on ftb3 and 360 and all I can say is positive thoughts. He is a hard worker, and he does a lot of pwning and clutching. I however, am deeply saddened of the fact that philliefanisback has made the very hard decision to leave Malicious vengeance (MV) to join Demon Messiahs (DM), along with visionary. Both of these young gamers are very talented and will make a great addition to the Demon Messiahs (DM). As for myself, I will not follow in my fellow clanmates footsteps and will continue to serve dilligently in my clan, Malicious Vengeance (MV). Again I am deeply saddened by the choice of this young man, austin, along with sergy.

Sincerely
-MV AdidaS

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Thanks Kyle that means alot. Alot if DM seem to enjoy my company but ts up to morbid it royal if im allowed in

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Nice Mature Post Adidas, +Rep.

I like Phillie, He grows on you sorta like a tic :D

Maybe you could tone it down a "lil" when we are in the pubs (some times i have to mute you, so i can hear footsteps)..... But not so much that you stop making me LoL ;P

I think any clan would be lucky to have a fun member such as yourself. I wish you Luck! You have my thumbs up.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Well here is my opinion. I've known phillie for quite a while now, and have learned to love him. Although he can get annoying at times, he is a great teamate and is VERY loyal. If you guys so choose to accept him into the Demon Messiahs (DM), I look forward to gamebattling you folks and playing with y'all as well. I have lead phillie on ftb3 and 360 and all I can say is positive thoughts. He is a hard worker, and he does a lot of pwning and clutching. I however, am deeply saddened of the fact that philliefanisback has made the very hard decision to leave Malicious vengeance (MV) to join Demon Messiahs (DM), along with visionary. Both of these young gamers are very talented and will make a great addition to the Demon Messiahs (DM). As for myself, I will not follow in my fellow clanmates footsteps and will continue to serve dilligently in my clan, Malicious Vengeance (MV). Again I am deeply saddened by the choice of this young man, austin, along with sergy.

Sincerely
-MV AdidaS
Cool kyle. You dont really "serve" MV much though anymore, just saying.

+rep.

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Haha thanks meat I'll keep that in mind. Ad now all we need is a reply from morbid it royal

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Because Alex mv turned for the worst after ftb3. They r a great group but there's just nothing good Anymore

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Because I want a clan that's a good group of guys and also are activeon xbox. Still waiting on a reply. Lol I've seen royal on but I try not to bother him.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Because I want a clan that's a good group of guys and also are activeon xbox. Still waiting on a reply. Lol I've seen royal on but I try not to bother him.
We haven't played in awhile. And your rarely on Black Ops or MW2. But when you get on, invite me :D