Anybody working on a Pokemon Team for B/W?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
This is for pokemon BLACK and WHITE

Been working on getting all my team to level 100....taking quite a bit of time. I just keep fighting the elite four over and over and over...I want to be able to gb and win.

What i plan for my team is to have Hydeigon, Starmie, Eelektross, Escavalier, Darmanitan, and lastly either Aggron or Rhyperior. I am unsure who i plan on having at the front of my party.

I am also considering switching Hydeigon out and using an Altaria instead. Undecided though.

What teams do you guys have/working on?

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
my team right now is aerodyctl, heatran, metagross, breloom, weavile, and gengar. aerodyctyl starts out with basically setting up stealth rocks and annoying my opponent with taunt due to its high base speed. heatran is there for its bulky defense and to stop fire type pokemon. metagross acts as a tank to get over bulky pokemon. breloom is basically a sweeper that gets rid of any pokemon in its way. weavile is there for its speed and high attack and same with gengar. still working on my team though :coffee:

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
my team right now is aerodyctl, heatran, metagross, breloom, weavile, and gengar. aerodyctyl starts out with basically setting up stealth rocks and annoying my opponent with taunt due to its high base speed. heatran is there for its bulky defense and to stop fire type pokemon. metagross acts as a tank to get over bulky pokemon. breloom is basically a sweeper that gets rid of any pokemon in its way. weavile is there for its speed and high attack and same with gengar. still working on my team though :coffee:
That stealth rock is a good idea. Maybe i steal it... :p

You have a slightly bad weakness to fire type pokemon because your breloom, weavile, and metagross.

Looks like heatran is a really good pokemon, it has good defense stats and many types of pokemon are weak against it.

I want a gengar :(

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
breloom weavile and metagross acts as bait as well for fire typre moves :) for my heatran who has flash fire :cofee:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
isn't heateran a banned pokemon? I know for a fact almost all legendary pokemon are banned

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
yeah so basically wat happens is usually my metagross is out and since it has pretty slow speed they wud usually use a fire attack and depending on the pokemon i wud guess a fire attack move would be coming and at that point i wud switch out to my heatran

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
yeah so basically wat happens is usually my metagross is out and since it has pretty slow speed they wud usually use a fire attack and depending on the pokemon i wud guess a fire attack move would be coming and at that point i wud switch out to my heatran
I see that makes sense....then again if someone does the stealth rocks thing, you would be less inclined to switch. And that is assuming your heatran is still around to save the day ;)

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Lmao.
My team includes
Hydreigon (A BOSS)
Samurott
Chandalure
Zoroark
Gallade
and Braviary.

The good thing about Zoroark, Gallade and Chandalure, is that they are matching or opposing type that can cover each other backs.
Problem is I can get my ass handed to me in public matches. ¬_¬

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
can u like post pics of these pokemon ppl thiengs i have no clue who they r

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I haven't played Pokemon in sooo long, Makes me want to play it -_-

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Lmao.
My team includes
Hydreigon (A BOSS)
Samurott
Chandalure
Zoroark
Gallade
and Braviary.

The good thing about Zoroark, Gallade and Chandalure, is that they are matching or opposing type that can cover each other backs.
Problem is I can get my ass handed to me in public matches. ¬_¬
Hydeigon is the best I agree.

You kinda need a strong bug type