Andy and fellow RR mates read

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I noticed dat last nite DM cleaned out on inactive users.It was a great thing to do so we can get more recruits.But I noticed dat andy recruited a certain person I don't like.well I might sound like a jerk,but he has already is startin problems.today I greeted him and he told me to "fuck off".he called me an asshole,and told cheese to "stfu fagget".overall he isn't a great player,and I wish dat u kick him.if u agree with me just say so here,and sorry dat dis needed a thread

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
WTF! who is it poison?! DM is a team a family. Ppl like that shouldnt be in the clan. thats mad disrespectful bro. hit me up ey.....

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
I agree with atv and ese besides toast is rlly annoying i put him on ignore list a couple of times.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
yea he rlly gets on my nerves he's just plain annoying and should be kiked.BTW Deer/goldtrixs ur one of the ppl who got the boot.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
he was jk. the actual member he is speaking of is GoldTrix. he is a noob lol.

no lol.

@ andy: cut him.

Stream:

DM ViralDiagnostic

ahhh...im godly
Founding Member
im on geez.that account im in DM is samuraislash, but its now that i realize that i hate ranking up, so i wanna stick with GoldTrixs, and lmao i dont what to do cuz andy said thats the last time hes adding me, haha im stuck :[
:idk:

Stream:

Cheze

Sergeant Major
I want to cut his little dick off!lol a little bit to far.
Andy kik him!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
fuk u guys!!!!!!!!!

jkjkjkjk chill kids do we need me 2 get online

ND TOR DO THA 1V1 WIT TOX SO WE CAN MOVE ON 2 ROUND 2

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Ok ill kick toast but i was wonderin if i can disband roster and add all ppl cept toast back becuz i cant add 10 ppl and tor said it cuz someone didnt answer my request yet

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
oh shit deer wanted to 1v1 at 3 pm. thats in a half hour.

andy lol ur roster commited mutiny on u man! ave said get me outta here! and wants on bat or my roster lol!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
shit......... ANDY ill join ur roster i got RR today :) all i got to do is fix a lil lag and im set