All itouch/iPhone people

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Well, i got an itunes gift certificate for Christmas and i bought a bunch of apps and one app i bought was the Battlefield: Bad Company game. right now its on sale for 99 cents and i strongly advise anyone to buy it. theres a campaign mode that i haven't touched yet, but the better part is that there is an online mode. i thought that a fps on an ipod would be garbo, but i was pleasantly suprised on how good the online is. its only 4 players and 2 maps, but it runs pretty smooth for an ipod ap. and there is a friend system. so i would love to see any1 get this app and add me on it so we can own 2v2 TDM lol. any1 who has it or gets it post here so i can figure out how to add u. here are a bunch of random screen shots:

any yeah, i guess it recognized my old psn from my email so it automatically made my name TitansWin2008

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
I think I'll try it out I'm posting from my itouch right now and it's jailbroken too so I'll get it free

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Speed me and you can do this lol. 2v2 people. Ya I'll get it, I got a iTunes card for Xmas too.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
When u go online go to add friend and add TitansWin2008

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
The game runs so slow on my itouch mainly because its a itouch 1g jailbroken running on 3.1.2 i think. I downloaded it 1 month ago and it was lagging pretty hard.

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
ye i got a jailbroken ipod so i need to update my ipod for it to run online but i already downloaded for free fuk u app store

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yea this game is fun and iPod store had lots of apps on sale and for those that say it's laggy, this game works best on the newest iPods/ iPhones.