ALL ACTIVE GAMERS Xbox 360!!

Stream:

PBT

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Your my new best friend...
Questions
1st-What teams did you play for? And what CoD Game?
2nd-Did you ever do competitive QS?
3rd-I would love to be 2nd in command or even 3rd for Mw3..what ya think?

(im a recruiting beast)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
@PBT

I'll answer number 3.

No.

You left the game you were recruited for and now are on a whole nother console...you got some shit to proove before you have enough respect to get you a spot.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Some suggestions for how to do better in GBs would be welcome. We don't have many players for 360.
Well scratch that we have player but only 5-6 who are active and GB capable.
Actually, I joined several games with you and Hasy, and I was asking for a tryout, and you ignored me. I assume this happened with half of the 360 players? I'm tired of playing pubs, and i am definitely GB capable. So is PBT and everyone else who already demonstrated it to you.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Your my new best friend...
Questions
1st-What teams did you play for? And what CoD Game?
2nd-Did you ever do competitive QS?
3rd-I would love to be 2nd in command or even 3rd for Mw3..what ya think?

(im a recruiting beast)
Cod 4 I really didnt do much. But I got to 10th in 3 days. lol.. Just playing SnD

Call of Duty World At War-

Teams I was part of

"HQ" High Quality.
"RIOT".
The Dream Team.
Team Devilz (American Squad)
Werkx
TKO

I was Ranked 200 In the World for HQ and SnD for 9 months straight. I was 800 In the world for Overall Kills. That is the All time Leader Board.

Modern Warfare 2

Teams I was part of

Team Knock Out
OpTic
SOLO
Fear
ECG - Evil Corp Gaming.
TCK. Tactical Clan Killers

I was in the 100s for MW2 for the first few months. But hackers fucked that up real fast.

Black Ops.
Just Team Knock out.

Now pretty Much Just riding Single. I play with Bad x.. Which one of my good friends Clan. He is a leader in it. His clan is sponcerd by Lantastic Gaming.

And Yes I do Competitive Sniping, And Quick Scoping.

But ya Hope that answers your Questions. lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Actually, I joined several games with you and Hasy, and I was asking for a tryout, and you ignored me. I assume this happened with half of the 360 players? I'm tired of playing pubs, and i am definitely GB capable. So is PBT and everyone else who already demonstrated it to you.
Im assuming thats this is the post that you were apologizing for in the other thread. And no we werent ignoring you lol show up for practice tomorrrow bro.

And the 5-6 I ment were like me hasy vortex PBT yourself and relfexes. And nerdmize if we wants in the oVR team too :D

<3

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Im assuming thats this is the post that you were apologizing for in the other thread. And no we werent ignoring you lol show up for practice tomorrrow bro.

And the 5-6 I ment were like me hasy vortex PBT yourself and relfexes. And nerdmize if we wants in the oVR team too :D

<3
Ok man. Sorry for being ignorant. <3

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™

<3
Nerdmize? Lmfao go unbox a Nintendo 3DS you dork.

And I'm not sure if I can put up with Reflexes squeaky voice.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

<3
What GB team is it?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
he doesnt GB with us or play with us, nor is he even that good, idk why hes in DM at all

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Love u too Tyler <3 lol jk but i heard they might ban the famas and sig from gbs but thts a rumor I believe

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Love u too Tyler <3 lol jk but i heard they might ban the famas and sig from gbs but thts a rumor I believe
Bullshit. If every player on the MLG circuits use that one gun, why would they ban it for GB? Doesn't make sense.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Yea they will never Ban the Famas. But about the GB team. Is it for DM and why have I not been invited to it yet.. lol.. I could roll some Black ops and MW2 till MW3 comes out. But tell ya what, Gaming is going to be A hole nother Story when that game comes out. I'm not wasting time on pubs. Its 1st prestege then Game Battles, Game Battles, MLG, MLG, and Quickscoping. lol. But yea.