a Rap Thread

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Console: Headset:
well i was listening to my ipod yesterday and realized there is barley any rap on it. i and i want more, but there are just so many rappers out there, it's hard to find alot of good ones. i was wondering the artists you listened to. i dont want those rappers everyone knows, i want stuff that most people dont know about.

post your favorites

mine are ICP, Jurrasic 5 and Eminem

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Nas deffinetley uhmm Qadir is sick. Look Up Qadir - Nickname. Amazing song.

Stream:

D

DM Vash.

Ight homie im gonna hook you . you tube these rappers and tell me that they are whats real these days... too start Tech nine he is alittle well known, next Yukmouth, Thug Lordz, You said you like icp they signed alot of rappers under there record lable like Blaze, Twisted, ABK, monoxcide. also rappers like Kotton Mouth Kings are bad ass... but when you ask for the best you gotta go old skool back to NWA, (old) Dr.dre, Ez E, 2pac... note that Tech nine and Yukmouth did songs with 2pac.. so many more you just gotta look. hope i could be of sum help.

Stream:

D

D3F PLAN B

i like alot of old shit....Big L, 2pac, Notorious BIG, Benefit, eminems old shit, Immortal technique, Nas an a few others

^^^best rappers ever^^^

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Ight homie im gonna hook you . you tube these rappers and tell me that they are whats real these days... too start Tech nine he is alittle well known, next Yukmouth, Thug Lordz, You said you like icp they signed alot of rappers under there record lable like Blaze, Twisted, ABK, monoxcide. also rappers like Kotton Mouth Kings are bad ass... but when you ask for the best you gotta go old skool back to NWA, (old) Dr.dre, Ez E, 2pac... note that Tech nine and Yukmouth did songs with 2pac.. so many more you just gotta look. hope i could be of sum help.

yeaa man thanks alot. all of those people are tight
and btw i already know most of the people under psycopathic records (ICP under them)

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
wut songs of em u like