a problem on DM site

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
no problem really.. but heres the thing.

i was just minding my own buisness being a good person, and when u guys hosted a tourny DM batman turned me green so that i cud see the secure forums cuz me and him were partners and the ladders were in secure, but the moment he turned me green it banned me on shoutbox........ unbann me.

i was banned for nothing so its only fair if im unbanned....

::cheers

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
its a glitch?... and idk ATV maybe cuz im not on shoutbox.

so is it like a banning glitch and can some1 unbann me or is it imposible

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict

i was just minding my own buisness being a good person, and when u guys hosted a tourny DM batman turned me green so that i cud see the secure forums cuz me and him were partners and the ladders were in secure, but the moment he turned me green it banned me on shoutbox........ unbann me.

Nobody should be turning you green, and giving you acces to our private forums..... especially when there is a upcoming war with your MV clan.... and the ftb team has war strats posted in this section.

Vortex......If this happens again, I will IP ban you from the site.whackstick

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

hey slick...check and see if you can use the shoutbox now.