A Mosque in NYC?! MADNESS!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
So your telling me that that mosque will be yes to train muslims how to fly planes into buildings? First if all I'm pretty sure they would need a plane to do that and I'm pretty sure they can't just take a plane off the roof and fly it around NYC. Second I think you should do yourself a favor and stop posting because the Muslims that will go to that mosque clearly arnt radical Muslims.
i didnt even say that they wud be redical muslims. Also in my post i said maybe dude. NO SHIT they wont be flying gotdamn planes. Mosques dont have shit to do with that. BUT tha pilot school they went to did, fuckin trained em so they can carry out their shit.. but from some news ive seen in the past, ive read about car bombs n shit that were made and used to attack ppl. NO i dont fuckin know if they were made in the mosque but i said MAYBE.:Shadow::Shadow:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i didnt even say that they wud be redical muslims. Also in my post i said maybe dude. NO SHIT they wont be flying gotdamn planes. Mosques dont have shit to do with that. BUT tha pilot school they went to did, fuckin trained em so they can carry out their shit.. but from some news ive seen in the past, ive read about car bombs n shit that were made and used to attack ppl. NO i dont fuckin know if they were made in the mosque but i said MAYBE.:Shadow::Shadow:
dude it was teh pilot school's fault, they didnt teach them how to land..... jk thats a horrible thing to say sorry.

but seriously just stop paying attention the that killa guy. if u do he will eventually just stop. we are just fueling this extremely ignorant person's rage. he doesnt even make sense when he posts things here. i guess he doesnt read over wat he types, or he speaks on wierd form of english ive never heard of

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
why??? we having a good little debate here lol execpt for fan and killa they just tryin to bad mouth each other lol

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Im not mad.lol Im just drunk as the presidents daughters...I just come here drunk as presidents daughter to spread my drunk as presidents daughter to spread political knowledge to the ignorant fools who dont know anything about Elite Bankers who run wars as business,defense contractors who make milllions.After WW2 Roosevelt made 200 million or something in the millions dollars."Give me a Nations money and I care not who makes her laws"-F.D.R(Roosevelt).Sorry Im misspelling like hell.cant remember shit..lol...damn alcohol...
wait wait wait.....are you fuckin kidding me????? FDR after WW2????? He died before the end of WW2 u moron. Kinda hard for him to make that money ur talkin bout when hes fuckin dead.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Its like putting a Nazi WW2 air force memorial in London.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Everytime I go to carolina to visit my family I see them allllll over the place.

Besides that, haven't seen you in awhile GH, how've ya been bro:)?
I guess its different over here then, but ive been good man
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Its like putting a Nazi WW2 air force memorial in London.
this is probably worse thing to compare because they are not even the same. Nazi's hated a religion and attacked jews. Why would germans be in london and do that because nazi's are not a religion.

Islam is a religion and a faith that people believe in. If you go and worship "Nazi's" you are going to probably get your ass kicked if you did it in public. In islam, its about 1% of the billion muslims in the world that are radical and live in the middle east. The mosque is a place of worship just like a temple for hindu and church for christians/chatholics. The reason this thing is going on is because people think all muslims are bad, for example i just saw the news that trinity chuch in Gainsville florida is holding a "burn a koran day" on sept 10th. I mean seriously, people these days are so stupid because if this happens there is going to be more attacks. This church is pushing radicals to do it more so ISLAM can be shown as an evil religion to Americans who's eyes are glued on revenge instead of looking at the truth.

Let me tell you one thing, would you stop listening to these famous people,

dave chapelle,
DJ Kaled
lupe fiasco
mos def
busta rhymes
tpain
or watch
muhammed ali
mike tyson
kareem abdul jabbar
rasheed wallace
shaquille o neal

if you knew they were muslim? well they are. You probably would'nt think that but you can even look it up. A recent artist named Loon who was p diddy's artist turned muslim when he learned it. So what if they were muslim, does that make them a radical?

Maybe you can also look at this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kareem_Rashad_Sultan_Khan
read it and post why muslims get mad when they get called terrorists because most humans have an IQ of 60 and dont look at the big picture.

The reason the mosque is a big discussion is because most of the people who were killed werent muslim and i understand. But what if it was a christian who killed christians, then it would be okay to build a church to pray at. You can say o yea so what if we went to the middle east and made a church we would get killed.

Well i have one thing to say, we are a country that represents freedom of religion which was started from the english that wanted to come to land to practice their own religion. In the middle east there is no such thing because these countries were started as a religion and there are christians,hindus and etc living in the country. In my country its 90% muslim,5%hindu,4%christian,1%buddism

End Post and you can reply back to this but i won't reply because i have better things to worry about then listen to fools and idiots like rush limbaugh and sarah palin try to brainwash Americans.

You might want to also watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXWqX_O4BKY

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
this is probably worse thing to compare because they are not even the same. Nazi's hated a religion and attacked jews. Why would germans be in london and do that because nazi's are not a religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXWqX_O4BKY

A big reason for the RADICAL MUSLIM terrorists to attack us was because we support Isreal so strongly. Hmm why would they hate Isreal? Just saying... Its not exactly the same but its along the same lines.
But you are right because they have every right to build it and no not every muslims on the earth is to be blamed for 9/11 nor should they be punished. But with that said is it a good idea to put it there? I dont think so. Which is wat i was getting at with my comparision.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Because i for one you fool have read biographies of general lee and jackson in which they clearly state that they were against slavery and even if the south had won the war yes the slaves would have been freed. In the movie gods and generals and gettsburg they even incorporated some of this into those characters diao.

Also for the bit you said about the KKK you moron, plz read again what sandy said about al queda or however the fuck you spell it. Just because a group of RADICAL LUNATICS USE A SYMBOL OR OBJECT IN A CERTAIN WAY DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVERYONE DOES. Why dont blacks rise the confederate flag you ask? The answer lies in the question. As i stated earlier the north claimed that they were fighting to preserve the union yes but there main expressed motive was TO FREE THE SLAVES IN THE SOUTH so that bein said ofcourse the slaves would think the north was coming just for them. Thats completely false but it gave them hope and i understand that. No with that bein said WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY WANT TO RISE THE FLAG OF THE NORTHS ENEMY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHEN THE NORTH WAS COMING TO SAVE THEM?!?!?!?!?!? Dont ask stupid questions like that. Blacks wouldnt want to rise the confederate flag because it was just that the CONFEDERATE flag not the union flag. Not because it is a symbol of the institution of slavery but because it is the flag of the once enemies of there saviors.

For example, say the goverment imposed a dictatorship upon the sates. England gets pissed and invades to restore democracy and claimed they were coming to FREE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, even though we live in america do you think the citizens would rally under the American flag when England was fighting to save us??? I dont think so. Yes that my be a very radical example but it has the same basic principle. You dont show support to the enemy in the eyes of your allies. Because if you do i promise they wont be your allies for very long.

Now about your theory of the start of the war. Yes the south attacked first. But who was it that declared war first? Who was the side that gave the ultimatium of surrender of be attacked? Thats right the north did. In other words, the north said " free the slaves and come back to the union or we will shoot your ass" you damn right we attacked. And what did they attack? A NORTHERN MILITARY INSTILATION IN THE SOUTH. The north being the people who just threatened to attack you if you didnt do what they say. I think everyone here would agree if someone had a base in your country( yes at this time the south was declaring itself a sepereate nation the Confederate States of America) and threatened to attack you i would wipe that motherfucker off the damn map too along with every other base or embassy i could get my hands on. So when you stop and think about it, from the souths point of veiw, the attack of fort sumter was an act of defense. Attacking to remove a threat before they can attack you which would have damn sure happened when the south told the north fuck you. The south just saw an opertunity and struck first.
look this isnt worth turning this into a huge flame war or north vs south or w.e. but your basis of facts is on a movie? not a documentary, but a movie. I guarantee it would have been at least 100 years before slaves were free there's no proof and no logic behind all the plantation owners who hated non Anglo-Saxon white protestants to say, oh we won, so now all you slaves can go and we can be friends now. again, they were mad at the north for telling them they couldn't have slaves, so why would they free them? but its irrelevant because it was impossible for the South to win the war because the Union had 2 times as many people, 97% of the fire arms, all the manufacturing plants, and most of the rail road systems.

Now heres how I see the mosque in NYC as being different from the confederate flag. At one time, Basically everyone in the south was either for slavery, or noncommittal, because opponents of slavery would be driven out of the south. So, at the time of the war, and when the confederate flag was conceived, the supporters of the Confederacy overwhelmingly supported slavery. And therefore the confederate flag was, of course extremely offensive to, obviously, slaves that were oppressed at the time, and also the free blacks in the North because it said, hey, if we had it our way you would be back on a plantation. Oh by the way, this is going off on a tangent, but during the war, the Union allowed black soldiers, and if they were captured in battle, the confederate soldiers would torture them to death, and if they captured a white soldier, they would kill them right away. Anyways at no point were all muslims extreemist or anywhere near that, however, at the time most people that were part of the confederacy and waved around there confederate flags were for slavery and therefore extremely racist. So black people have a logic reason and right to be offended by the Confederate flag.

Yes, the south was playing an Offensive defense at the start of the war but saying "we only did away with our polite and civil ways after we were invaded" doesn't make sense because you weren't invaded. also i didn't know polite and civil including enslaving a group of people because they had a different skin color.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
look this isnt worth turning this into a huge flame war or north vs south or w.e. but your basis of facts is on a movie? not a documentary, but a movie. I guarantee it would have been at least 100 years before slaves were free there's no proof and no logic behind all the plantation owners who hated non Anglo-Saxon white protestants to say, oh we won, so now all you slaves can go and we can be friends now. again, they were mad at the north for telling them they couldn't have slaves, so why would they free them? but its irrelevant because it was impossible for the South to win the war because the Union had 2 times as many people, 97% of the fire arms, all the manufacturing plants, and most of the rail road systems.

Now heres how I see the mosque in NYC as being different from the confederate flag. At one time, Basically everyone in the south was either for slavery, or noncommittal, because opponents of slavery would be driven out of the south. So, at the time of the war, and when the confederate flag was conceived, the supporters of the Confederacy overwhelmingly supported slavery. And therefore the confederate flag was, of course extremely offensive to, obviously, slaves that were oppressed at the time, and also the free blacks in the North because it said, hey, if we had it our way you would be back on a plantation. Oh by the way, this is going off on a tangent, but during the war, the Union allowed black soldiers, and if they were captured in battle, the confederate soldiers would torture them to death, and if they captured a white soldier, they would kill them right away. Anyways at no point were all muslims extreemist or anywhere near that, however, at the time most people that were part of the confederacy and waved around there confederate flags were for slavery and therefore extremely racist. So black people have a logic reason and right to be offended by the Confederate flag.

Yes, the south was playing an Offensive defense at the start of the war but saying "we only did away with our polite and civil ways after we were invaded" doesn't make sense because you weren't invaded. also i didn't know polite and civil including enslaving a group of people because they had a different skin color.
The north was just as much to blame for slavery as was the south. Not untill the idustrial revolution did the north not use slavery but the south continued to use it because they had no choice at the time. And the blame for slavery of african americans isnt even in the US. The blame is themselves. During the colonization on africa the tribes sold there own people into slavery to secure firearms from the white colonists so they could over power the other tribes they didnt have firearms. You cant say thats not the truth.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
The north was just as much to blame for slavery as was the south. Not untill the idustrial revolution did the north not use slavery but the south continued to use it because they had no choice at the time. And the blame for slavery of african americans isnt even in the US. The blame is themselves. During the colonization on africa the tribes sold there own people into slavery to secure firearms from the white colonists so they could over power the other tribes they didnt have firearms. You cant say thats not the truth.
Well if u want to get specific i can give u an example of the false hope those tribes got when they did decide on this hard decision.

The King of Knogo (King Alfonso the I) did exactly that. he sold a group of his people into slavery and recieved firearms for it. but it was also described that he would get political power with the Europeans and Americans. he did recieve wat he wanted, but then the Europeans and Americans took advantage of it, and just kept taking more and more people and bringing them into slavery.

on a side note ( i thought this was kind of interesting) the population of the African Continent GREW, yes grew, during the time of all this. i happen to know the answer, id like to pick some of ur brains and see if any of u can answer that question as well.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
See your evading my Main point again. This is all off topic but to say the only people blacks can blame for slavery is themselves is rediculus. The europeans were very evil in there intentions of imperialism and used to deception in order to get what they wanted out off the Africans. So no the Africans are not to blame. Yes at one point all the colonies had slaves. But then a group of people called abolishonests were like , slavery is aful and doesn't make sense and the people in the north agreed. The south didn't and then we get back to the whole civil war thing so read my last response and reply to that