a little taste of my skills...

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
Console: Headset:
well here are some screenshots of my modern warfare 2 endscores on the pc :D....i am of course >PG< Wolf

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
GR8 has a point,but we don't even have a DM team on pc
and before wut happened if u repped DM in a game not played by DM,shit would start
just like when Raven was repping DM on mohh2 and mad people started talking shit
so let him be

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
and before wut happened if u repped DM in a game not played by DM,shit would start
just like when Raven was repping DM on mohh2 and mad people started talking shit
so let him be
he's just mad about the thing obviously. and for the record gr8 u were demoted not cut....

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
LMAO gr8, that was funny

if i showed you my skills, i would then be responsible for too many brain aneurysms, and quite frankly, i dont have enough to cover everybody.

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
so let him be
exactly the reason ym clan tag isnt dm4l..no one from dm playing playing on the pc or else id be happy to be reppin DM...plus im not much of a leader, more of a right hand man...

not bad dood but it looks like ur playin noobs to me :p
well ill nvr get to kno that, got a triple kill as first blood with a semtex, shot down 2 ppl, got predator and got double kill, summoned harrier, harrier pulled off 3 kills, killed one on my own and then choopper gunner and the game was over...

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
well ill nvr get to kno that, got a triple kill as first blood with a semtex, shot down 2 ppl, got predator and got double kill, summoned harrier, harrier pulled off 3 kills, killed one on my own and then choopper gunner and the game was over...
lmao sounds like an epic win to me

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Wow why does everyone use that same killstreak list man ur noob lol

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
he is funny because pineapple is spelled with 2 i's and has upper case and lower case letters in his name and also a 3 as an "e"

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
....am i rlly getting flamed on for not using the dm name even tho none of us play it on the pc? (except me of course)