5 days short of a year I bid you all farewell

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
This is my last thread as a member of the DM clan so please read one last time my brothers in arms. I thought up the council and gave it the name "Council of Elders" because I thought it was a cool name from the medieval period and such and in movies like Lord of the Rings. I asked yall if you thought it was a good idea and it had overwhelming support. So Shadow replyed to my thread and told me it could not have it's own color and such, and I would be in charge of it and get it running. Therefore I set about doing that and made a poll to get the clan's opinion of who should be in it. I then was telling yall in a post on the thread about how I was gonna do it and while I was typing I decided I should make a cool name for myself only WHILE I was setting it up, and just have a fun name to make it cool. I did not think about the KKK or anything like that it never entered my mind or was in consideration by anybody until Cave brought it up and planted it on my head. I thought about Lord of the Rings because I am a great fan of the series and thought about how Gandalf led Middle Earth to victory throughout the series. So I thought wizard was a cool name and thought I'd give it some fun dazzle by putting grand in front of it. I have never even studied about the KKK cuz it was a terrible organization and I did not know about a Grand Wizard. It was an original name I came up with that just so happens to be the leader of the KKK which I knew nothing about or was hinting at at all. It was an honest misunderstanding on the part of Cave and I am ok with that. I did not "self appoint" myself in charge of the council as Royal says, his brother Shadow gave me the authority. Please go read my thread and you will see the post that Shadow wrote saying so. Now what I do have a problem with is Cave is not dropping the whole thing even though I have explained to everyone that it was an honest misunderstanding and I didn't mean that at all. I am fine with it being discarded as an idea, that is not but I am upset about. I am not trying to bring Cave down I just want him to drop it and forget about it but he is not. I am not "power hungry" or anything of the sort I was put in charge of the council by Shadow and was only going to be in charge for a week or two until it was set up and working properly. I was not going to be a part of the council in any way except to make sure it got started right and then I was gonna be out of the picture only to be recognized as the guy who came up with the idea. I am sorry this became an issue but I am going to bow out gracefully and take my dignity with me so that you all will know that it was an honest mistake and I am leaving to relieve any "drama" or such like in the clan so it can run to it's full potential. I wish it was otherwise, but it is for the best of the clan. I love you guys you all are awesome and I have had a BLAST playing with you all. Shadow you rock at web design, Chuck has been a great friend all the way from our sniping days in MoHH1, Mex has been like my best friend here, Royal and I used to OWN like crazy in SOCOM and that was a blast, we used to be pretty tight. Meat has been a great friend, as well as Dman, and Linster, and LL, and Storm, and there are so many...DK, Outlaw, Fuzion, Nem, AEagle....too many to mention. And Cave I respect you a lot man you are a great team player and leader and I am sorry this had to come between us so I will bow out for the sake of the clan. You guys are the best clan in the world and I love yall and I hope to see ya guys on games in the future that we can play together on again. I LOVE yall, respect to ya Cave, and I hope to play with some of you soon! PEACE DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

i think your making a mistake leaving, but if you do go, it was nice havin you in the clan and you'll be missed.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Man, don't go bro. I knew this junk would happen. This definitely isn't worth leaving your clan. You helped us so much. It's really just one big misunderstanding.

Stream:

H

Havoc

yo i dont think u should leave over sum bullshit... dont giv a damn wit ppl say, if the majority of the clan thought it was a good idea and an admin gave u an ok then do it, if theirs problems that ppl dont like about it change it or then jus come up wit a new idea....their r sumtimes i thought of quiting cus of ppl in this clan but now i learned not 2 giv a fuck wat they say

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i knew you were talking about Lord of the Rings, because you, Cpt, Beast and I were talking about Lord of the Rings when you had this Counsil idea. so i knew you were trying to be Gandalf! which explained the Wizard.

youve been here since ive been here. id hate to see you leave, especially for a reason like this.

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
what a mistake bro. your a great guy and have taught me alot. i'll miss you and i know you'll come back =(

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Jesse everything making a reference to that garbage has been removed.
wwjd?

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
jesse..... dude ure leaving because u never got ure way and someone pissed you off.. guess what that what the world like but that person was joking not serious he was joking.. and i think he feels really upset through what has happend.. u leaving ant gnna make this better just worse bro...

and ill stop singing just for you. if you stay.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol jack... but really dude jess you SHOULDNT LEAVE... its advice that you should take and do. BUT for any reason its something that you FOR ANY REASON end up leaving, there is oe thing that you should know. you will be missed, by everyone here that knew you. including me.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Pertaining to your PM....I would really hate to do that so give it a couple days.....jesse...if you still feel the same way then I will.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
jesse..... dude ure leaving because u never got ure way and someone pissed you off.. guess what that what the world like but that person was joking not serious he was joking.. and i think he feels really upset through what has happend.. u leaving ant gnna make this better just worse bro...

and ill stop singing just for you. if you stay.
dude jesse you gotta stay, imagine if jackbauer didnt sing!??!?
how sweet it would be!!!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
dont leave jesse... dont leave... please... i thought we were a family... ILU man.... dont leave please...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Jess, sorry you decided to leave homie.

I feel bad because I linked to that youtube vid about the LOTR song, and probably got you thinking about about wizards and such, sorry about that.

I thought everything was settled about this matter, but I guess I was wrong. Best of luck in the future Jess.

(No mention of The CPT in your farewell post, eh? Oh, I see how it is... jkjk. And Jess, forget all the advice I ever gave you about women, half that stuff could land you in jail, lol.)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well jesse apparently nowun wants you to leave. Everywun gets a rejected idea here or there we just didnt approve of the Grang council thingy. If your going to leave because we didnt accept your idea the way you wanted us to, then what kind of man are you. The jesse I knew wouldnt let the defeat get to him, the jesse I knew would just bounce back and get on top, the jesse I knew wouldnt make a big deal about it...what happend to that jesse? you can't leave DM because of that, what about all the friends and accomplisments you'll be abondaning. Also do you think there would be another clan out there for you that understands your personal life and situtations like we do? Jesse DM is right for you and your right for DM. You can't leave. and if your pulling our leg with this shyt....IMA FUCKIN KILL YOU LOL

Stream:

H

Havoc

Well jesse apparently nowun wants you to leave. Everywun gets a rejected idea here or there we just didnt approve of the Grang council thingy. If your going to leave because we didnt accept your idea the way you wanted us to, then what kind of man are you. The jesse I knew wouldnt let the defeat get to him, the jesse I knew would just bounce back and get on top, the jesse I knew wouldnt make a big deal about it...what happend to that jesse? you can't leave DM because of that, what about all the friends and accomplisments you'll be abondaning. Also do you think there would be another clan out there for you that understands your personal life and situtations like we do? Jesse DM is right for you and your right for DM. You can't leave. and if your pulling our leg with this shyt....IMA FUCKIN KILL YOU LOL
i dont think he wants 2 leave cus of his idea not turnin out so good