cause its the lucky number :D

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I think 3 is a good number, but no more than that. So I voted YES. But I think that only two of them should be needed to recruit and try someone out. Mostly because having 3 ppl try someone out is redundant. So it would be like who ever is online and can recruit that day should be the ones to do it.

But as I suspect this whole poll is about kinuhR, he would make a great mohh commander no doubt, but I would rather have him as our first Halo Commander when we expand into it this summer if he is up for it, which is only a month or so away.

But either way it is fine by me, it's really up to Morbdy Yankee and Royal.

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

yeah I mean I haven't been in DM as long as MOST of you but I was one of DM's first members, I left to join other clans because they were inactive and it seemed that I was doing all the work in WAR's cause alot of DM weren't that good back then, but they've gotten alot better. I joined DM to make this the BEST clan, I posses a skill that MOST of you dont have, not to be cocky but I have made the BEST MoHH clan there is, I hope to change that if you make me your commander. I know alot of you have been in this clan for awhile and havent advanced/gotten promotions. Im not only here to own for you guys, but to also lead you guys into victory in war's. I know what im doing when it comes to leading a clan to be the best. I have worked hard at R4W, Ive had to make alot of cut's and you know, if you want to be the best, sacrifices must be made, if you want to be good, you can leave some of those bad members in. Let me give you an example, there was this kid thats in your clan "not going to say his name" and I beat him 25-3 and then he joined DM. He was talking crap to our whole clan saying hes good enough, and when all R4W made a R4W only room and we practiced he was ALWAYS last and couldnt keep up, now im not always nice when it comes to commanding, being good requires disipline. In this situation I would not be nearly as strict as I was in R4W. As most of you know, you would have to have a top 100 rank to join R4W, and go agaisnt me and somebody of my choice 2v1 and do SEMI-decent. But I know alot of you dont got THAT much skill, no offense. Im here to lead, not to be a basic member. If you guys want to get good, ill get you there, just listen, and youll be the best. Wonder how so many people in R4W are so good? Hahaha, ive trained 2/3 of that clan, ask anyone. I mean like I said, I know what im doing, Ive done this my whole life, lead teams. Its just what I do. I will train most of you, and most of you will be pro soon, im asking for commander and NOT officer because I think there is a difference, some of you dont like me, and you know what? I really dont give a fuck, I honestly dont...Im here to get you guys pro, thats what im here to do, if your going to talk crap to me, back it up ingame. Ill put anything down, look at what ive done in this game and compare it to what you've done. I AM being cocky this time because I know there is alot of shit talkers and R4W cut's that are in this clan.

Vote for kinuhR ;)

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
i think there should be a third commander, and it should be me, not Kinuhr

Stream:

I

Ibhkjk

Post why you think you should be a commander and not me, id love to read it.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
ok, i am official sick of this SHIT..........from now on, i dont want their to b fighting in these polls, these polls r meant to state ur opinoin not argue!!!!

argueing shud b in the call tht bitch out section and private messages! and if u dont wanna argue there, THN KEEP IT TO URSELF or private message a commander or president!!!!!! is tht clear?!?

Stream:

D

DM VidSlyKid

yeah there should be another one for MOH and the should be another one for Socom!

Stream:

H

Halifax

ya maybge someday i will be into DM again and be lucky and be a commander lol that will never happen. i wont be on this site and maybe moh for a while cuz i got grounded again. HAIL THE GROUNDED KING!!