• xbox 360 (PRO)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Used Laptop (Windows XP)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ok i cant decide on my own cuz im afraid i will regret what i choose. so what do u think i should get xbox 360 pro or a used windows XP laptop?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
um... it depends, if ur going to collage u definatly get a laptop but if not u shud get i 360.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I'd say go for the 360. Seeing as you already have access to the internet, and also since your not in college. The 360 opens up a whole new world of gaming. Just ask DK, he just his last week. I'm sure he'd share with you how cool it is to play Halo 2, GoW and Rainbow Six Vegas. Those are the biggest games out right now, and they are the sick. You can always get a laptop used later on down the road, probably one with Vista if that is what you need.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

thanks shadow i guess ill buy one. if my thing on ebay sells. check it out shadow go to advanced search and type in eiswaldo2001. i have the xbox for sale.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
id get the 360... a used laptop windows xp? from the details doesnt seem appealing.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
the 360 wud be pretty sweet but a laptop is also gud to have but since u already got the pc take the 360