300 Members!

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, we have hit the 300 member mark! This last hundred members only took 18 days!! Nice!!

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

Wow with more members it seems like the site is getting more popular. It's growing exponentially

Stream:

C

C Darwin

yah im traing to make sgt forum very famous becouse i whant lots and lot of peps to go on my forum and once be live yours i evven whant people to go on the forum that dont play mohh or any other games we usaully play becouse sgt will be famous almost and all games

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
yah im traing to make sgt forum very famous becouse i whant lots and lot of peps to go on my forum and once be live yours i evven whant people to go on the forum that dont play mohh or any other games we usaully play becouse sgt will be famous almost and all games

:shocking:
Can anyone else understand what he is trying to say? I know he is saying something, because I see all the letters but I just can't figure out what.

Stream:

Y

Yankee02

To sum it up he wants his site to be famous. Of course with that english I could be way off.

Stream:

C

C Darwin

ok for now i will check my spelling for now on if i spell anything wrong only on posts you get to punch me