Zombie Apocalypse: Your Survival Plan

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
So what if you woke up tomorrow and realized that a zombie epidemic has broken out, and you need to get your ass in gear or get pooned by zombies.

What do you do? What gear do you get? Where do you go? How would you kill a zombie Feagle?

Get the creative juices flowing:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geug16EbjGc&feature=related[/ame]

Stream:

DM Klutch

1st Lieutenant
isnt that the movie (dawn of the dead) is best zombie movie ever made my opinion arent scientists sayin something about a new virus going to happend in 2012 that infects people that will wipe out the whole human race

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I'd find a way. Probably gear up in my truck with semi auto shotgun and a few hundred rounds, a winchester 270 with a scope, a handgun with a few mags for personal security when moving on foot and I may run for the local water tower to use the 270 with the scope although I would probably hole up inside the house I'm in and fortify it and have plenty of shotty ammo to blow away the intruders like I'm going to do tomorrow night on CoD:WaW on the zombie level.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
LOL Epic and Nice plan jess. and sum of the clips are from Dawn Of The Dead

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
isnt that the movie (dawn of the dead) is best zombie movie ever made my opinion arent scientists sayin something about a new virus going to happend in 2012 that infects people that will wipe out the whole human race
naa... no virus. They're just saying that because of the predition of the human race dying in 2012... just makin up shit.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
lol me and my neighboor made his basement a zombie bomb shelter. if those bastards do attack we will be ready with like 100 bags of jerkey and alot of doritos. when he turns 21 the guns will be added:ninjastar:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LMFAO Metal good plan.

Jess I like your's too.

I would round up some ppl, put a cow-catcher on the front of a truck with some serious horsepower, get mad guns and even madder ammo (as Eustace would say) and head for a hardware store.

A hardware store CPT? WTF?

Yes, a hardware store. I'd get all the wood they have and some chainsaws and take it to someplace like COSTCO that has everything I need to last a long time.

I would use the wood to build a HUGE tunnel in front, that starts big, and gets smaller and smaller, until it dead ends with a head-sized hole at the end near the building, and I woud build a big catapult next to the hole.

As the zombies come down the tunnel, one by one they get their heads cut off by my chainsaw. and the remains are catapulted far away.

Wait to be rescued by bikini-wearing super foxes.

So yeah, you can probably tell I have thought about this before. NO BRAIN MUNCHER IS TAKING THE CPT OUT!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
DIBS ON BUNK'N WITH CPT!!! I would hit up the local gun store, take alllll i could carry. Costco is a GREAT plan, hit up the camping section for a grill and lots of canned goods. Fortify a huge ass diesel motorhome and pull a fuel tanker behind it.
P.S. i wouldnt kill the Feag tho, i would keep him chained in a room to supply me with hours of enertainment, I might throw him my psp to watch him drool on it.

Oh BTW this is if these are them slow moving zombies, If there the 28days later fast fuckers my plan would change alot.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
If any of you guys haven't seen the 2004 remake of Dawn of The Dead, get off the computer and go rent it right now, that movie poons so hard its not even fair.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
camp the shit out of bomb "b" with a flame thrower. they aint touching the bomb

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Oh i forgot, I live in Canada. So all i would have to do is survive a max of 6months, then winter would come and free there zombie ass's solid. Shall i make room for you?

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
dude like everyone seen dawn of the dead. i just cant find land of the dead (sequil) anywhere

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
ID fucking run and find UC somewhere in Elgin and me n him would drive and find some other DM and then we Find Jesse and a gun store and a food store and we chill in the food store and blast the fuckers away