YOUR WORST DREAMS

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
I guess this is for you guys to post your worst dreams.

Well I hate those dreams that come like five minutes after you fall asleep your in some situation where your falling off a cliff or about to get hit by a car . You get a wierd rush feeling and then you brace for impact , and then right before anything happens you wake up or jump out of your sleep sweating and your heart is beating fast.

How bout you???:hmmm:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I used to have dreams when I was little where I would get up to go to the bathroom and in the hallway I would get chased by spiderman who was riding a big wheel.... but I turned out ok right?

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

lmao thats some crazy shyt try getting chased by E.T. and u keep getting stuck to the floor while running

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i get those dreams also like im falling a flight of stairs, i feels the adrenaline when i wake up.
i hate those dreams where its getting interesting and you wake up try to go back to sleep again and try to continue but it never works. and if it does it always goes out of the story line or the color tone goes odd.

i hate those dreams where you write the winning lotto number in your arm but complete forget those numbers or the time traveling dreams where you forget to bring a lighter or a pocket knife.

my worst dream ever are the ones where birds surround my bed, i have a fear of birds. i panic and then i cover my self in the bed sheet and hide for my dear life.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

ya MAN THOSE FALLING DREAMS suck .

I hate when i have a dream and i got alot of money or something i desire then i put it somewhere like my top draw then when i wake up i actually check the draw and ofcoarse theres nothing there :(

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i hate it when you're falling and you wake up with a weird feeling and its like a minute before you're supposed to get up for somethin.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I agree Charles about trying to go back to sleep and you have another dream or not one at all. Although I think the worst are when it's a really good dream and the alarm goes off right in the middle or before something good and you have to get up. When I was little I used to have these things called Night Terrors where I would wake up screaming and would walk around really upset and screaming, but I wasn't really awake. I of course woke my parents up with screams every time they happened and they tried to wake me up as hard as they could but I'd be sitting on the couch and would still be in the middle of the Night Terrors and there was nothing they could do but wait for it to stop. It happened almost every night for quite a long time. The thing is I could never remember it when I woke up in the morning. Now I rarely have a dream but when I do, to tell the truth, it's usually about a girl lol. I'm dead serious. When I was about 10-16 years old I had a LOT of dreams about being alone at home and a group of bad guys with guns sneaking in the house and trying to kill me but I would always see them first and kill them one by one starting with like a kitchen knife and moving up in weapons till I had a pistol and would wipe the rest of them out. A few times when I didn't have a weapon and had to run I would try to run as fast as I could but it was like I was running in slow motion, my legs just wouldn't move fast. But I have NEVER fell down stairs or off a cliff so I have never felt that feeling everyone talks about when you fall off a cliff in a dream.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
back in the day i used to have dreams about the grim reaper chasing me in a foggy graveyard

Stream:

Highflya

Mercenary
i had a wierd dream when i was 7, where i was about to have sex with this hot woman, for some strange reason. being 7, and being raised well, i didnt know quite so much about it really and didnt kno what i was looking at...lol

Stream:

?

`

i hardly ever have dreams..or jus cant rememba them. weed is supposed 2 not make u dream or suttin, rumor i heard years ago.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i hardly ever have dreams..or jus cant rememba them. weed is supposed 2 not make u dream or suttin, rumor i heard years ago.
Weed can be a hallucinogen and if you watch Pink Floyd The Wall or watch Alice in Wonderland you trip out i think, i heard...

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

ok idk wat u guys are talkin about wit the weed but stay on topic please.

and thats very odd HF

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Yea charles, i had those good dreams when you want the story to continue, and i also had those falling dreams.

I had a series of nightmares when i was little of a toy cow chasing me around the house, but it never let me out, because we had a toy cow back then, and i was always scared of it.

I also had some series of dreams where my vision was total shit, and i had to be tortured to walk around not being able to see anything at all for the rest of my life....

-GH-

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
I hate when i have horror dreams about weird kids in skool so whenever i see them i am like makin sure they dont have a chainsaw or some shit.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

ya i had a dream were i was driving my moms car and two of my friends ran up and shot me twice then threw me out the car, drove away then drove back and shot me some more, i never trusted them again llol