Your Scariest Moments

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
K time to revive this thread.
The scariest thing that pops into my head is when i was out one day with my mom. It was her birthday. So i took her out to eat at this place she loves next to this really busy intersection. So when we eat she was telln me about how one of my uncles in guatemala died by his truck flipping off a hill. Thats all she knew that how he died. So when we finish we go outside nd on our way to our car, this crash between a truck nd a car happens. The car i beleive was goin extremely fast cuz it ended up flippin on top of the truck, which was right next to where the exit of the restaurant was.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ummm hmmmmmm

when i went to kings island and got on the roller coaster called VORTEX the freaking thing was scary in the begining.

when i was home and my dad and my 2 other bro's were working together at some hotel instaling granite cuz thats there business. so my mom gets a call that my dad got hurt and we had to come there so we started going, it was like a 40 hour drive. like half way there we receive a call saying my dad died.............. i was realy scared at first. i started wishing it was some kind of scary dream and started literaly hiting my self on the head a couple times but.. it wasnt a dream. later in the day i found out how he died. he was standing in a forklift box by a 2nd story window, and the box somehow tilted, he fell and the box folowed and fel on his back. my brother discoverd him like 30 seconds later i think so he yelled for my othe bro to cal the ambulance, he got by him and gave him mouth to mouth and stuf, my dad was bleeding, and he died there in my brothers hands................................................................

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
wow thats terrible sergy.

a scary movie in my life was when i went to this gay church thing with my mom and uncle. then after we were in the van on our way home and my uncle had a seizure. it's a very scary thing to watch sum1 have a seizure i had to call 911 and shit. my uncle died a couple months ago. alcoholism.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
man sory bout ur uncle tor.

hmm wat else i know...........

oh right. ok wel i have 3 bro's and and they used to be bad asses. and the oldest 1 is stil bad ass. wel all 3 of them were in some rumble or something and my oldest bro got hit in the head with a base ball like 5 freaking times yo. so he was bleeding so bad and shit, they cracked his upper eye bone and stuf. so my other bro started dragging him away and they called the ambulance and shit. so a helicopter i think took him to a hospital downtown. i waas on vacation at the time with my mom, dad and sister. we heard about it and it was scary. we were told his head is swollen so bad if u look at him u can barely recognize him. but like a couple hours later we found out everything is going to be ok.

then when im on vacation again with my dad, we get a call that my bro got hit in the head with a freakin beer bottle or. but he too was ok.....

and then i found out later that my bro was driving to onother fight or something, but some black fool was in the(no racism intended) way trying to stop him from geting into the fght to help, that dude thot he was some bad ass or w.e and he was involved too, so my bro hits him with the car and he gets thrown to the side. then some guy saw this and rammed his car right into my bros front bumper. and while my bro is getting out some dumass rams him in the back..... while his girl is in the car all this time.

oh and onother. we lived at a plae by a road where there are fast cars swooshing buy. and we bought a car in onother state so the trailer comes and we gotta unload. so my dad goes to stop the cars on the other side, and my bro(the on tht hit the foo) goes to stop the cars on the other side. but some fat ass woman with van didnt stop and my bro saw this so he just jumped up but of course it wasnt gonna prevent anything, he just didnt wana be under the car. so he hit the freaking window and toppled over the car and his shoes flied off, he was ok though.... and when the cops came they said he shuda never tried to be on the street and they let the fat lady go...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wow those are some prett messed up stories, sorry about your Dad Vortex.

Scary Moments:

- Last summer, My 2 buddies convinced me to climb a 14er (14,000+ foot peak) here in CO and I was like k.

So we are doing it, everything is going well, but when we get to the saddle and look at the final ascent to the summit, it's still covered in chest deep or higher snow (in like mid-june wtf mate) so we have to improvise...

we took some backward route to the top, and one part was straight up a scree field (loose rock and gravel) and you kinda just had to scramble up hoping for the best. Well I was the 3rd person to go, so a lot of the good footing had been knocked down by my friends.

I started going, got like halfway up, and the scree gave way... I was sliding down and looking down at like an 8,000 foot drop....

After a few seconds of straight up sliding down, I grabbed a rock and was able to pull myself up onto it and find a more intact path up to where my friends were.

That sliding and the view of how I was going to die was pretty effing terrifying though.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
How about waking up to a call that one of your best friends died in his sleep. I think that one qualifies

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
- About two months ago, I went to the doctors because I felt this huge painful lump on the side of my head. I was vomiting every thing I ate, I was constantly dizzy, and my vision was blurry. They said it was non-cancerous cyst but it had to be removed because of the location. At the time is was some scary shit for me.

- When I was about 5 years old I was watching some law and order with my parents, sitting next to my mom. It was the 90s and those fake nails were all the rage. She was attempting to open up the glue bottle, but it was stuck. So her smart self tries pushing the bottle together, which compresses and busts it. All of the glue lands on my eyes, and quite literally glued my eyes shut. She grabs me and tries to wash it off in the sink. What does that do? Harden the glue. She called 911 and we went to the hospital. How I still have vision, 20-20 at that, is a shock to me.

- It was in 1993, my sister was diagnosed with Leukemia. At the time it was not a curable cancer. Hearing that you're only sibling could be dead in less than a year is one of the worst things you could experience.

-At my Family Reunion in 1997, I was only 3 and was crawling under some of the cars playing hide in go seek with my cousins. My uncle was leaving at the time, I didn't know. Wouldn't you know it, I was under his car. I was lying right in front of the back left wheel with my body facing the front of the car. As the car rolled over me, my Aunt saw and screamed at my uncle just before he was about to go over my head. I'm thankful to this day that this did not kill me, only broke 4 of my ribs.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Riding a bicycle and the pedal going almost all the way through your knee because the tire popped and you crash on the street. That was fun!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
~Riding my first loop roller coaster in Las Vegas. Almost pissed my pants xD :D

~Waking up to a black widow crawling on my arm and freaking the fuck out cuz I'm have arachnophobia.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I have so many scary moments I could tell ya'll about now that it would take up a whole page to tell them lol, like recently my foot sliding off my footpeg at 170mph which completely upset my balance on this two lane country road through the forest and turned my right leg into a rudder lol that was freaking scary, or when I was coming to a stop to turn left into my church parking lot last week on a 2 lane hwy, and this jacked up jeep or bronco with big offroad tires looks like it's slowing down to let the car in front of it turn off the hwy behind me in my mirrors, so I look ahead again and then when I come to a complete stop in our lane waiting for traffic to go by so I can turn left I look in my mirror again and he had completely disappeared and for a brief nano second I was thinking "wth" when a split second later he comes flying by on my right right next to me through the ditch at full speed looking like he was about to lose control. He must have been distracted and didn't realize I stopped and then glanced up and realized he was about to squash me at 60mph so he took the ditch lol. Happened so fast I didn't get scared till about 2 minutes later. I KNOW God protects me.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Try this on for size: Couple weeks ago I was piloting a small single engine plane on a cross country flight at about 10pm at around 3000ft, miles and miles away from my destination airport when my engine started to sputter. Screw that

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
When I went through my second flight ever. The plane had turbulence and the oxygen masks fell. I thought i was gonna die. I asked my dad if I was gonna, but he was asleep and I thought he had already died. I was 7.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
When I went through my second flight ever. The plane had turbulence and the oxygen masks fell. I thought i was gonna die. I asked my dad if I was gonna, but he was asleep and I thought he had already died. I was 7.
LMFAO !!!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
My Brother cutting his hand on holiday after a glass window smashed, he's only a little boy, was so scared, never seen my Dad cry before until then, 16 years and only once.
He's okay now but he's got two scars on his hand and his thumb can't move aswell where his tendon was cut.

And one time y family wen at this restaurant in Spain on a huge hill/small mountain, and me and my Dad went out for air. He leaned on a fence, and me being young wanted to copy him, but that part I leaned on was damaged and collapsed when I lent on it. I was falling for a millisecond, then my Dad grabbed my by my shirt.
if He didn't, I would either be a mess or dead. >.<

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i woke up halfway through a surgery, screaming my ass off, like a little bitch. Pretty scary, and painful... o.o

or, in august, I watched my healthy grandfather suddenly have a heart attack as we were building a roof together... i took him downstairs, and he just collapsed and died... it's a horrible thing to watch a person die. Especially if they are someone you love. To me, he was a father that I never had(my biological father fucked off after 3 months of my life).

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
About a year ago, I got so high out of crystal with my cousin, at first i felt so good, but then i went inside and decided I wanted to watch some netflix, so I did. I started watching this one show "Scared to Death" or something like that, it was about how these 'Cool' kids thought they where so tough, so they took them to prison to meet inmates and get the shit scared out of em.

Well after like 2 minutes into the show, I felt super light headed and cold, I started looking all around..I started seeing stuff...I told my cousin "Hey wtf is that guy doing on the roof, hes just looking at us!" All he said was "what guy....."..

In my head i started hearing sirens, thinking they where after me...at one point I even raised my hands and started saying "I give up! I turn my self in just dont hurt me!" and even got to my knees...That even raised my heartbeat even more..I thought i was going to die...OverDoze

My cousin at that point was so high too, but he easily slept it, so I went outside, trying to sober up, trying to "fight death" you could say...so I just went to my neighbors hourse, sat on their porch, everything around me was going slow motion...my neighbor knew something was wrong with me, so he took me home and put me on the bed and left...

Everytime I close my eyes, I started seeing stuff that even know i can't explain..Everytime I closed my eyes, instead of seeing dark, I saw this super brigh white light...I decided not to go to sleep, because I though that if you go to sleep and follow the light, its pretty much death...IDK im probably watching too much movies eh?? lol

Well eventually I decided to just go to sleep...after I woke up, i still felt the high, but it was light, not as bad..I woke up wondering "What if..." after that, never again did i touch that stuff...

And thats my lil story :) Other than that, Happy Christmas DM!!!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i woke up halfway through a surgery, screaming my ass off, like a little bitch. Pretty scary, and painful... o.o

or, in august, I watched my healthy grandfather suddenly have a heart attack as we were building a roof together... i took him downstairs, and he just collapsed and died... it's a horrible thing to watch a person die. Especially if they are someone you love. To me, he was a father that I never had(my biological father fucked off after 3 months of my life).
Sorry to hear that man, I kind of know how you feel, cuz my dad died about 2 years ago.

And damn supa, good thing you stopped with the crystal

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member

Sry to hear about that. I lost my grandfather a couple years ago. He and I were extremely tight. After he died I watched my childhood slip away cuz my grandmother sold the house.
I have my father and mother, but they divorced and my mother is unemployed so I know what it is like to go through some hard times.

Stream:

DeadMemories420

Sergeant
when i was 7 i was choking on a chicken bone and my entire family thought i was faking it then my sister looked in my mouth and saw i wasnt.. she ended up pushing it down my throat thinking she could get it out... i had the most painful poop later that day.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Waking up in the middle of surgery would suck major balls Psy lol. I can somewhat imagine cuz every time I went to the dentist the anesthetic never worked and I ended up just having to take the tooth drilling and such like a lil man. Intense piercing pain if you've never felt it.

Sorry bout your grandpa, having him die in front of you with nothing you could do is not a good experience.

To anyone else that is with someone they think is experiencing a heart attack: Get them in a vehicle if at all possible and cautiously break laws getting to the hospital, especially if it's not too far away. Don't wait for an ambulance, they happen too fast and the hospital is the only place that can really help anyway.