Your Future thoughts

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Please before you read this, post something intelligent.

Well i know alot of the threads have been about gaming and want to see what you guys are planning for your lives unless you are MLG.

My Future:

- I have been accepted to Rutgers University as a biomedical engineering major however, i am pursuing a DMD(Doctor of Dental Medicine) Degree, basically i want to become a dentist. I just got into college but i put really hard thought on Dental school and found out what i have to do in college to basically be noticed by dental schools. In the future i plan on gaming less but i will be on the site once in a while. This coming month i am going to a meeting for Highschool students who want to pursue dentistry hosted by University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Hopefully, it helps.

That is my future plans, whats yours?

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

i plan on either going to college and becoming a vetranarian or going into the army then college then vetranarian

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Will be training to be a pilot. Either for commercial airlines or for the Air Force.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Will be training to be a pilot. Either for commercial airlines or for the Air Force.
Nice! One thing though, Air Force Fighter Pilots are 1 in 100,000 chance to get in for flying school. This was once my dream goal too, research what you have to do. Good Luck!

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
damn good stuff blazer, personally i dont think ill ever give up gaming cuz its fun, and something to do when im not at work or with my Girl, but well right now im just working a full time job, which brings me pretty damn good money, and just focusing on getting the stuff i want in life, like my new car, and getting a house within the next year or so, then will be going to the police academy in June of 2011, and will become a PA state cop :) word

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
damn good stuff blazer, personally i dont think ill ever give up gaming cuz its fun, and something to do when im not at work or with my Girl, but well right now im just working a full time job, which brings me pretty damn good money, and just focusing on getting the stuff i want in life, like my new car, and getting a house within the next year or so, then will be going to the police academy in June of 2011, and will become a PA state cop :) word
Awesome! My friend from English class wants to become a NJ State trooper.Its hard physically and mentally. Good luck with your house purchase and career.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Nice! One thing though, Air Force Fighter Pilots are 1 in 100,000 chance to get in for flying school. This was once my dream goal too, research what you have to do. Good Luck!
Holy crap, maybe flying a boeing for delta or some shit will be a much more reachable goal. xD

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
If a football club doesn't pick me up then I'll end up getting a PhD in History
Dude i read a post on a dental forum where this guy applied to dental school for 8 years and had 200 declines from dental school.However, he didn't quit and finally got in. Thats Determination. I hope soccer works out for you!.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I am a junior in HS atm. Then next year instead of having a senior year i got accepted into LTC for a apprenticeship for computers so i will be doing that and getting paid for too. Then i plan on going to MSOE Milwaukee School Of Engineering for computers, graduate move to SC or NC with my girlfriend buy a house and make a bunch of babies. :)

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
My goal is to become the biggest nerd the world ever knew.

You know those guys in your math books. They're mostly some kind of exotic European, and theyre famous for discovering some crazy mathematical formula?

I wanna be one those guys.

I'm gonna major in Physics, maybe mathematics (depending on how much i enjoy my AP Calc class next year).

I'm still a junior, havent applied to anywhere, but i have some schools in mind.
CalTech, University of Michigan, Princeton, Harvard, MIT.
I know these schools are very selective, but i think i might have a shot to get into atleast one.

I really have a passion for physics, I plan on getting PhD in it. So ofcourse, its important to go to a school with alot of research opportunities.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Blazer u said UMDNJ?thats 2 blocks from my high school!
i plan on being a civil engineer,love the loadwork,am planning to get a masters,since i dont care about time,and am willing to wait.afterwards,ill move to PA,if i dont change my opinion on NJ's drastic pollution soon.right now im working a part time job,saving for a phone,and enjoying my teen years.

Stream:

I am probably going to get ccna certified work on the networking for the schoolboard and well from then on let my life take its course.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I plan on starting a family , buying a home very soon , and starting up a home investment business ...

I will one day stop being DM Batman ,but not yet :D its way to much fun! ...

I respect and care for everbody on this site ,keep your dreams alive time passes to fast ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Mines pretty uneventfull.

Finish college and get a MBA. Move to Canada work with Major Meat in the patch for a year or 2. Then move to Virginia and settle down with wun of my sweethearts, buy a house on the beach.

Oh and keep leading this clan to its destined greatness!!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
damn hova shooting for the top lol!

well i am going to go to Fordham University in the fall in the Bronx studying business. I then hope to get a nice job, get a masters, make some good money and start a family :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
I'm planning on going to a good college and majoring in psychology..
Then after that idk yet
:biggrin:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I just got accepted into the University of Toronto for Physical Science 1. Im going to major in Astronomy&Physics, and will pursue a Masters and possibly a Ph. D to become a professional Astronomer.