Your First Blaze Experience

Stream:

MyeRsC

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
The first time i blazed (a year ago)
Two packed bowls off a gravity bong, nothing happened.
My friend (also first time) on the other hand got fucked up.

He just starred at the landscape with a stoned look.
And a minute later hes like holy shit dude, everythings repeating over and over again, like a 2 second youtube video that keeps replaying.

Anyways hahh. Hit me up with your story.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Freshman year. Sleepover. Nigga I got sooooooooooooooo high.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
First time I smoked was a little over a year ago. Packed a few bowls of Skywalker OG in my friend's pipe and took a SUPER fat rip (as I didn't know how much you were supposed to take in at first lol). Coughed my lungs out for about 5 mins, then took a few more hits. Didn't really know what to expect so I didn't know if I was high or not, but my friend's said I was definitely high. Now I own a Sheldon Black bong, a SB bubbler, 4 pipes (all triple glass with sick ass designs, and one glow-in-the-dark), and a hash pipe. I've also had 3 of my bongs broken and about 5 pipes broken :(
...But I haven't broke anything myself, yet :)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Smoked a bowl at the park, and said wow this is cool.

Smoked all the time since then, just recently quit 3 weeks ago.

Done.

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
Smoked a bowl at the park, and said wow this is cool.

Smoked all the time since then, just recently quit 3 weeks ago.

Done.
Lmao SK. Kind of off topic but I just realized what your avatar was haha

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Let's see here. My friend gave me a basic blunt for free. Cali Chronic kush, was what he called it. Boy, that stuff was dope as fuck. Because of the economy, nowadays I resort to cheaper things (SOUR,and some purple).

Stream:

D

den24cb

Early freshman year. Me and two of my boys went and smoked in the woods behind his complex. Rolled up with computer paper haha bad idea.

Stream:

O

o KiLL3R o

Early freshman year. Me and two of my boys went and smoked in the woods behind his complex. Rolled up with computer paper haha bad idea.
the boys ay? ya lets see hear 6th grade me 3 pals rolled up with the english teacher after we read moby dick. SKY HIGH

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Haha computer paper, that's terrible lol. Unless you had some headies.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Um...I've smoked candy cigarettes a couple of times. That's right....GOML.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i was playing kings cup at my uncles one night and he busted out a bong. i took a big hit and started coffing for a couple minutes. my chest started hurting(i think i got high right away haha) so i went inside to lay down and i passed out within seconds

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
was on my way to soccor practise and my friend saw me and whipped out this fat splif and so i got high before practise xD