GR8 - MoHH2 =)

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Macy - Because we're best friends in real life

Former good friends I will count on my list:

Carnage - Me and him were good friends and were going to be the original ones to lead CoD4 until I hit a rough spot financially and couldn't get the game for a while

DemonKing - Even though he was annoying, he was still one of my better friends on here

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
1.R4zor- even thou bastard didn't put me in his 3 i still love him he brought me into DM well tried me out and he was my DuBz Partner and i love him =)

2.ViKtoMiiZe- My Xbox Commander and my DuBz partner best guy ever love to play with him (yes homo) lmaooo

3.Major Meat-The Best Guy in the whole wide world DUH!!!! Funny guy and know's me truly

2123214324569999994959495934- Michigan just because.... idk why lolz he's an ass =)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
1. Grillz - I've played with him the most on MW2 360 and he's a great doubles partner. =P

2. OldmanJenkins- I've played with him since MoHH1. Taught me some shit on WaW when I first got an Xbox that I now use the same techniques on MW2.(Tactical Controls. xP) Funny Guy.

3. xGR8NESSx - Made me a commander for the 360 MW2 team. I get along with him really well, and needs to help us get some Team GB wins. =P

Stream:

u know its messed up to say you have other people are better. i dont have three best DM friends because all of u are the best xD. fuck choosing for us all being here as long as we have why choose whos best.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
1.R4zor- even thou bastard didn't put me in his 3 i still love him he brought me into DM well tried me out and he was my DuBz Partner and i love him =)

2.ViKtoMiiZe- My Xbox Commander and my DuBz partner best guy ever love to play with him (yes homo) lmaooo

3.Major Meat-The Best Guy in the whole wide world DUH!!!! Funny guy and know's me truly

2123214324569999994959495934- Michigan just because.... idk why lolz he's an ass =)
see I told you, that you would get that colour bro:D

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
well i didnt think i was gonna be on anyones list but i made it to 2 of them!!! haha

1.MM (he unbanned me after i was banned for like 3 months when i was AAO lol cuz i would always come here and trash talk to everyone) and Ayyyy waddduppp CApptaiinn
2.Shady AAO man, MOH2, nuff said lol
3. vik and grillz ( i have been on pretty early the last two days vik and u got off around like 5 or so....)

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Come on!...You wouldnt really think I would post my best friend list here,now did you LMAO!?...You guys know who you are,I dont need to name them :D ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I don't have friends. Knight and blazer r up there and any1 I play ps3 with.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
well i didnt think i was gonna be on anyones list but i made it to 2 of them!!! haha

1.MM (he unbanned me after i was banned for like 3 months when i was AAO lol cuz i would always come here and trash talk to everyone) and Ayyyy waddduppp CApptaiinn
2.Shady AAO man, MOH2, nuff said lol
3. vik and grillz ( i have been on pretty early the last two days vik and u got off around like 5 or so....)
I still got school dude. Summer doesn't start for me until next saturday. =[