YOU LIKE MTV CRIBS.. Well Check this out.. AND help Me OUT!! Big Project.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Its going to be Epic.
Its going to be Funny.
Its going to be US!!

I Have for some time been really interested in starting a Youtube Short Film Comedy Show.

If you have never seen MTV Cribs I suggest you Youtube it. Its a reality show where Movie stars, and other Famous people show off there Houses, mansions, and cars.

Now Picture this-
Imagine this-

With all the Games out such as Bad Company's, Call of Duty's, Halo's, and so fourth. There Are just so many Levels and Maps with Houses in them.
What I want to do is Get a Crew together and get some scripts going.
Get a few cap cards rolling and start hitting these maps, and host a Gamer Cribs.
Make it Epic and Funny..
FOR EXAMPLE

Call Of Duty MW2 has the map called Estate.
Theres a Big mansion with a car garage as well.

-PERFECT.

Example- Get at least 3 people on it, with a planned script and go through the house as if it was MTV cribs. lol
then work our way to the cars.

Of course we would have to write out scripts and get good practice with how we want to record with the cap cards. Angels and such things like that. Going to get good at it with spectating option and 1st person.

This will be for Call of Duty's, Bad Company's and maybe Halo's. Just the Main Played Games!

If those that want to do this with me let me know..
And please no arguing on this thread.. lol.

I'm looking for People that are Funny, creative, and Possible have a Capture Card.
I have 2 but would like others that have some, and know how to use the programs.

This will be a Big Series as well. Everyone will get there chance to be in the Vids as long as help out as much as they want to..

Let me know. We can Start on this as soon as we get some things established.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

BC2 Comm Building at D for Nelson Bay! Lots of stuff to show off in that place!