Yo guys need help with my lap top!

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
in my opinion my old XP computer is way better than this shitty vista im using :/

Vista sucks cuase of its OS and its ablity to work with Softwares/programs that seem to only work with XP or older... it took me 5 days to get remotejoylite to work on my Vista, i had to disable the security just to use Remotejoy...

Also i cant watch some vids or play halo without getting the "Driver IRQL less than or equal" Blue error
Vista's Drivers sucks but not all do.
id stick with XP But some people like Vista but thats just me

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
its a program that lets you record gameplay while playing your psp. and i just added that to explain that Vista doesnt support all software and blah.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
why is MacBook better than a DELL inspiron 1525, my computer? its costs 600 less btw.

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
please be my whore bag please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
HmmmmmmmmmIVImmmmmmmmmmJVLmMMMMMMmmmmmmJVLmmMMMMMMmmmmMmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMmMMmMMmmmmmMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmMmmmmmmmmmmMmmmMmmmmJVLMMMmMMMMMmmmMJVLmmmmmOMG!SPAM!mMmMmMMm

OK!!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!11!!!1!!SHifT1!!!!One!!!!One!SHifT111111one111!!!!!!!!!!!