Xbox Live Help

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
Console: Headset:
yup i got my 360, left 4 dead, and a mic, and with my silver membership i can chill on live. the only problem is i cant connect... whenever i try, the thing says cannot connect, but it works fine on my psp. i got the arcade version. is there anything extra i need to buy for the arcade so i can go on live??

Stream:

D

den24cb

if you have the silver and you can go on live and shit, then you need the gold, if you cant connnect at all you need a hard drive

Stream:

D

den24cb

well my brother got a 360 and had the same problem. he got his for 60 bucks at gamestop.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
yeah Met, an ethernet cable that goes from your 360 to your modem. That is all you need to get net to your 360. If it still doesnt work, the hard drive will be important cause u wont be able to save progress or updates? on xbl. Im not sure on the silver xbl, cant see why it wouldnt work. Unlike the ps3, 360 does not come with built in wireless, cause microsoft wants to bend u over the barrel, and own that ass.

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Meat is right . You have to connect the wire to your modem its very simply. you do how ever need hardrive to save freinds online unless you just want to be a free loader. i would suggest you go to xbox.com and buy a hard drive there for likem 40$ or something. or go to bestbuy and buy 120 gb hardrive for 120 dollars which is 1gb a dollar whichis pretty good but my came with 60 i got the pro.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
you dont need a hardrive to play xbl but you need an internet cord to hook up to your modem. if it cant stretch that far either tirelesly hook up a long extention cord orr you can buy a wireless adapter at gamestop.
Its a must though to have a hardrive to play on the xbl games. the new xbl stlye came out and it takes 3 minutes to download. get a hardrive for about 50-60 bucks at any game store

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
60 bucks for adapter...
120 bucks for hard drive...
im not made of money

but thanks for help guys rep for all