WUT MADE U PIC UR NAME

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
Console: Headset:
bored nd so....

i scroll dwn 2 see hu wuz on. ND i NOTICE DAT DM GOT SUM CrAzY NAMES.....HELP ME UNDASTAND..

so il start....

MA name KiLL4.......cuz 9 out of 10.....datz wut im doin on da game nd wars nd sht........i dnt like 2 get flag o nuffn......

plus KiLL4 suits ma erday attire.....im KiLL4...erdang bout me iz KiLL4

LMAO ::blunt

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i chose my name because i didnt think it was a known alias but i guess theres a pro COD4 and WoW player with the alias phreaK

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
this thread has been made already but

i luv the shot gun and i thaught it wud be funny if a dude named OldmanJenkins runnin around pwnin nubs with the sg on mohh

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

i just think of them i have probably had the most accs in Moh History Ren thought he had more i beat him

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
uhh cause wen i die im not dead nd for the prt of the man with no face is from me not puttin up my pic on the site no 1 has ceen me

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I chose iTz 2eZ cuz when i was warrin PI evry1 kept goin 2 ez so i thoight of ma name
And i got HaVoK from XIV HaVoK
Lol..

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
I chose iTz 2eZ cuz when i was warrin PI evry1 kept goin 2 ez so i thoight of ma name
And i got HaVoK from XIV HaVoK
Lol..
I would like to present you the certificate of being a faggot for stealing Lox's name.

FAGGGGOOOTTTTTT

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
idk why the fuck i chose firevice.
i guess its kinda like fire vs ice but had no intention of that when i chose my name

Stream:

A.C.I.D

Sergeant Major
ooh dat wut da phuck a firevice is llmao fire v ice i chose Dhomeboy cuz it was my first Official Clan Tag on Moh2

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
ooh dat wut da kickass name, firevice is. i chose Dhomeboy cuz i like penis like my otha homeboys
thanks dude, it is a pretty kickass name. as for the other part... oooh keep that to yourself

Stream:

X

xHuztl4x

i chose naranja cuz i like oranges nd huztl4 cuz first im just lyk cassidy nd second u gotta ask bout me lolz