Why the end of 60$ video games is near.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I agree with the article. I recently bought one of my favorite ps2 franchises of all time that converted to ps3: The Sly Collection. Game only costs 30 bucks and you get 3 games. I enjoyed for two reasons: 1. It's different from CoD, BF, etc. 2. It only costed 30 bucks. Unlike 90% of full games on market. It's more enjoyable to get the same experience but for less.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I won't buy any video game past $60. I just can't afford it. Even if I do, I will be very limited to what games I buy.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
If they lowered prices a bit I could definitely see myself buying more games.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
who seriously pays 60 bucks though. just follow amazon and you can get most good games at 30 if you're willing to wait a couple months. hell and black friday. that's how i buy most of mine :D

but in all honesty if game developers are going to lower prices it's really going to affect their bottom line. maybe i'm in the minority but i prefer actual fucking games in cases and i like huge games as oppose to those stupid two hour games on the playstation store and xbla. (platinums :D) it's just becoming more expensive for them to produce games and lowering prices is not a good idea if they want to stay in business.

maybe if america grew up and realized there are other fun games than madden and call of duty ;)

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
who seriously pays 60 bucks though. just follow amazon and you can get most good games at 30 if you're willing to wait a couple months. hell and black friday. that's how i buy most of mine :D

but in all honesty if game developers are going to lower prices it's really going to affect their bottom line. maybe i'm in the minority but i prefer actual fucking games in cases and i like huge games as oppose to those stupid two hour games on the playstation store and xbla. (platinums :D) it's just becoming more expensive for them to produce games and lowering prices is not a good idea if they want to stay in business.

maybe if america grew up and realized there are other fun games than madden and call of duty ;)
This.

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying $60 for a game I'm going to be playing for a while.

Also, if you (the general public) can't afford games for a console, why do you have that console?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Also, if you (the general public) can't afford games for a console, why do you have that console?
Man I don't think I've lived one year of my life without a ps console. Tbh I told my mom not to sell the old PS2 because that thing had so many good memories.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Man I don't think I've lived one year of my life without a ps console. Tbh I told my mom not to sell the old PS2 because that thing had so many good memories.
ive never got rid of my old consoles. however i wouldnt mind having an emulator on my ipod to play some of those old games again..... hate the fact i lost the power cables....

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I would have to say it will be some years before CONSOLE gaming physical medium will fade....and besides it would put an end to special editions of games. But the physical medium of pc gaming is fading out fast due to steam. Which I'm sure will be the main preference of distribution for Valve's console when released.