Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
This is a tough one. We have doggy who has spent 1/3 rd of his life on this site trolling and taking pictures of himself. We have con who is clearly the coolest kid that GBs all day except when he goes to the beach with a wife beater shirt. And we have Renegade who cares so much about a psp game that he wrote a god damn novel about howmuch time he spent on the game.

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
Novel? thats NOTHING compared to the hundreds of threads you've made about multiple games you hypocrite faggot

If you wanna judge nerds that way lets do some maths you clown

- You've been on this site TWO YEARS longer than me

- Which means you played MOHH longer than me

- You also played about 3 other games for DM, longer than me

- You have about 2500 more posts than me

- Your OLDER than me

Get real you fucking lame I haven't played MOHH in a year, I haven't played any other game more than once every 2 weeks since then and I made one thread that took like 9 minutes to type up because I felt nostalgic

Fuck outta here with your tiny-minded thinking and you better hope your not FEAGLE cuz if you are everyone's seen your pic and you look like a cancer patient that has a game controller for a hand

Don't make me roast your picture again little boy

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
4 years old? You posted that picture like a year ago you mentally challenged cocksucker

I'd rather have been cool on MOHH than be some lame who just sits on the DM site all year long thinking up what bitchy little ways he can attempt to annoy someone

Obviously santa didn't bring you that penis & testicles you asked for did he?

Stream:

B

Banks

sorry i wore a beater in 80 degree weather. i forgot your suppose to wear sweatshirts and sweatpants and some boots at the beach but ya nice reasoning

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
as i established in the shoutbox: this is fdunny because none of them can take a joke, so ren had to freak out and tell me everything he knows about my life. i dont care at all because i know that i have friends and a good life, so i thought this whole thing was funny. btw ren is a "chef" aka frycook.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
shut up...my vote for biggest do nothing and be a cock about it is you. thread closed.

thought we said to lay off the flame threads...but high school scholar michigan doesnt read rules. have fun in your avid classs

Status
Not open for further replies.