Who the biggest scardy cat?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
My vote goes to Doggy because he will always deny and try to avoid a 1v1.

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Yeahh ill hack since the 3x times i got called for hacking i made a video all three times thats cool

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
agreed^^^

and i know for a fact that it was more than three times dude

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i vot3 MV. Now the biggest mohh2 scardy cats since they lost the guy that carried that whole clan (QS) :rofl4:

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
he left MV ages ago, and he joined cV cus iP didnt want him. Now MV doesnt wanna even war us lol. I saw a few topics saying how some of their "scrub" players joined iP and then raped MV in a war. It was quite funny..

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
all of MoH2 clans for not wanting to war us with nades. thats my vote

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
he left MV ages ago, and he joined cV cus iP didnt want him. Now MV doesnt wanna even war us lol. I saw a few topics saying how some of their "scrub" players joined iP and then raped MV in a war. It was quite funny..
hahahah!! im not suprised

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
i vot3 MV. Now the biggest mohh2 scardy cats since they lost the guy that carried that whole clan (QS) :rofl4:
Im sorry but wasnt this the same kid who was talking about handheld games are for losers or something? what a hypocrite

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Im sorry but wasnt this the same kid who was talking about handheld games are for losers or something? what a hypocrite
i didnt say it was for losers lmao. i still have my psp. I said no1 cares about it anymore. get it straight troll. :D

Stream:

C

Coolking101

All of the wookies who camp on the attacking team in Bad Company 2. I mean honestly, are they afraid to help their team?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

i mean if u wuda said tam atleast, then maybe i wuda agreed.

but seriously?... QS?.... lmao dude

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
if i say that MV was on a 10 winning streak against ip before, are u gonna deny it or no?...

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

SpEeD explain, i got called for hacking 3x and gamesave checked 5x but never got caught? How is that?

And no u can't just switch PSPs because the AWL procedure is you have to record from the room/lobby you were in and go straight to ur firmware.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lmao DH your dumb. MV doesn't wanna war you cuz we almost all have big systems now. Were trying to start MV on 360 and wii, and already on ps3. There is nobody left to command on mohh2 or ftb3..