Who THe biggest DM4L in DM?

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

I think i have to go with DM4L Wicked. Bragging about his Black Ops team when he dosn't even have a team registered on GB is pretty DM4L-like

What's your candidates DM?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I think i have to go with DM4L Wicked. Bragging about his Black Ops team when he dosn't even have a team registered on GB is pretty DM4L-like

Someone apparently needs a life boo hoo

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
you really are only making yourself look stupid....because we do have a team, but it isnt named the Demon Messiahs dip shit

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2

I think the biggest DM4L is Doggy cuz hes on this site more than most of our own members

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

lol you an idiot. I love it when you talk shit on the site only when im not here. Then oyu leave quick because you dont wanna get banned.

Oh btw im still waiting on that 1v1 that you wont do because i hack

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol "Mr.Buff" u really need a life ur on here more than me an im actually in DM.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
doggy why is it that u always talk shit on OUR SITE? i hope u realize how contradictory that is..

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Its cause he gave up on our site cause i ip banned, email banned, and user banned him every time.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
hahah!! dude doggy has been coming to this site trying to talk trash because we kicked him out. im not even sure how long ago this was, but i think it was shortly after i joined

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Yeah since i get on and make like 3-5 post then i get off. Notice how when you read my post theres always an "offline" thing next to my name lmfao? Its called you post then come back later.. yeah.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Yeah since i get on and make like 3-5 post then i get off. Notice how when you read my post theres always an "offline" thing next to my name lmfao? Its called you post then come back later.. yeah.
You subscribe to the thread, log off and go to your email. Then you keep hitting refresh until you get a new email. When you get it you rush to dm site

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
You subscribe to the thread, log off and go to your email. Then you keep hitting refresh until you get a new email. When you get it you rush to dm site

yea i bet thats true

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict

This one goes to you because, you like to take mirror pictures of your 4 foot 5, zit covered squinty-eyed self wearing a tank top like a special educated homo. Thats pretty DM4L like, right? oh no, wait, its not its pretty retarded-like so you win that award instead. Ok.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member

Man, again with the GB? Get a life man. ::cheers

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
You go here like everyday. Get a life. You have the guts having a GB with MV BO but why cant you even do one single 1v1 with wick? Too scared? For real, 1v1 wick first, then you can talk. Dont feel scared, your 360 wont have the Red ring of death after you guys do a 1v1.

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
Lmao I read the title and thought this would be like winning the 'who's got the worst life-threatening disease' award

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
umm dark, doggy never GB'd us?....

we just had a scrim. and layed the smackdown on the kids.