Who Should be the New MoH Commanders?

What 2 DMs Should be the New MoH Commanders?

• MorbdFrc

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Demon King

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Yankee

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco

• PLAction

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sniper

• Titan

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Brigade

• Hova

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • King Host

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
This poll is to decide who the 2 new MoH Commanders should be. These 2 new commanders will be in charge of recruitment, and making sure the MoH part of DM runs smoothly. This means that NO ONE can be inducted into DM MoH without the approval of one of the Commanders first. Once they are approved of, then that name will then be forwarded to me so I can update the master DM Roster.

So Choose wisely, you will be able to select 2 people in this poll.

NOTE: if you are in the poll and DO NOT want the added responsibility, let me know ASAP so I can remove you.

NOTE2: Royal1Wun is not on here because he is the clan president and already a SOCOM Commander, and so is Jesse.

Stream:

H

Halifax

hey shadow i want to be in it. i will take it serious and think it over

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
again.....why am I in this poll?????....EVERY other person on this list deserves it more than me......and NO I did not vote for myself.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i didnt vote for myself either, i voted for yankee, i forced him to take part in this poll

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I picked Morbd and Hova even though picking two was difficult. Later I will put a thread describing how I feel about individuals and where they should be placed.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:thumbup(1): :thumbup(1): :thumbup(1):

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
to answer your question yank,
as much as I am DM4L, just that i do not have the time(I have the devotion). I appreciate the nomination and votes but i asked shadow to take me off this list. i will be traveling soon for upcoming projects so I will not have the time needed to give approvals and such. Everyone of these guys are very capable commanding MOH. Just as long they don't jump ship as so many have done in the past, I'm sure they wont though. I just hope you guys have the DEVOTION too.

Peace,
DL

Stream:

DM Knight1

1st Lieutenant
swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt
cant wait for that new thread royal- i better get some good remarks since i BEAT u 1v1!!!! lol but i was only +2 and u were -2 so it shouldnt be anything too great......