Who do you want to be your leaders of the practice sessions?

Who would you like to see as your Practice Session Leaders? Select 2 and only 2.

• Falcon

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • ChalresK

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Hova

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Falcon, CharlesK or Hova?

Please select 2 from the list.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i voted Falcon and Hova...
but i havent seen Hova on MOH in a while

Stream:

A

_Ares_

Falcon and Charles. Falcon's great all around and CHarles is a great sniper and can use nades wen has to. Hova, I don't know as much about him as i do Falcon and Charles.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Falcon and Charles. Falcon's great all around and CHarles is a great sniper and can use nades wen has to. Hova, I don't know as much about him as i do Falcon and Charles.
Hova and I were the ones who tried you out.. remember!! he killed u w/ Karabiner. he is very good... i gues you always see me and falcon

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I didn't vote for any of em because honostly I've only seen them skilled in only wun catagory...either nades sg or snipe...maybe its just a personal thing but I fucking dispise all of those weapons...I'll be a leader but I will not train the team on sg snipe or nade only with kara m1 and mg. If you want me to train you with any other weapon hit me up on a pm.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I didn't vote for any of em because honostly I've only seen them skilled in only wun catagory...either nades sg or snipe...maybe its just a personal thing but I fucking dispise all of those weapons...I'll be a leader but I will not train the team on sg snipe or nade only with kara m1 and mg. If you want me to train you with any other weapon hit me up on a pm.
Wht r u saying Roayl?!? they all got skill, i mean look at ur own stats....half the reason u evn hav a rank is becuz u always used sg, so u prolly rnt the smartest person to judge whether or not sg is a nub weapon......and about snipeing, tht takes skillz, it doesnt hav an aimer therefore u hav to kno wher the aimer wud b while estimateing how far ahead of ppl u hav to aim becuz of lag....and nades, i mean com on, those take skills, unless u can keep track of how long it takes and how long it has been and how far u hav to thro it........and im sorry to crash down on ur idea of having kara practises, but tht doesnt evn seem smart, no1 uses kara, and so y bother starting to? m1 is a gud gun to practise with tho, it has alot of power, and so r mg, the take skill........i for 1 dont want u to b a practise leader for moh Royal, u dont kno any1s skills anymor.....Hova uses mg(alot now)nades,snipes, and is still gud with sg, falcon uses mg a ton too nd pwns with just about all weapons.....and charle is prolly one of the best snipers in moh along with DK and yank.........i think tht ppl who hav one concentrated skill shud b the ones to be practise leaders becuz they kno the weapon they use back and front, side to side, and up and down........i think tht they all shud b practise team leaders

Stream:

S

Sl4y4h

i voted for my man falcon all the way ........he good in sg ........he good in almost evrything

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
morb is right...
royal i dont mean to diss u.
but ur being a bit of a hippocrit by saying that SGs are noob weapons considering that if u take a look at ur weapon leaderboards, almost all ur kills wit SGs.
and i dare you try to use a Gewher in a game. ul find that its alot harder than it seems.

and il have you know all i do not use SG nearly as much as i used to.
out of my 8200 kills in my DM account, i think only about 400 are wit SGs. da rest is Thompson, Gewher, Nades, and a bit of Enfield.