• Total voters
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
uh...do I really deserve to be in this poll????.....surely the are much better players like for instance ANY other members of DM!!!

Stream:

T

teamghak

i'm not on the fuckin poll!i'm better than r4w kinhur!damn u!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Honostly my Cobb brother, Kin is better than you...trust me I've played wit both of ya'll and he is better...so yea I voted Kin...

Stream:

D

DM KingHost

:D I made EarthwormSam and Knurh run away with their tails up their ass, you're the best DemonKing17

Stream:

H

Halifax

demonking ur tough to beat i guess. but i will be tough to beat cuz i will be the best in a year :) i doubt it :p

Stream:

T

TF Hova

you guys ever play with AT Influence????
he's almost impossible to kill. he's prolly the best i've ever seen to handle grenades. his record is about 4400-1150. he's already in the top 100. check out his stats.

Earthworm is good, but i play with him alot, and i beat him just as much as he beats me (he's funny as hell, though).

PS. why aint I on this poll???

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i voted 4 Vash....i dont think any of u rele realize his skill....he is kin's bro....and is better thn kinuh.....so i chose him......Demonking...ur more of a sniper and thts it;)

Stream:

D

DM Shark

DemonKing17 is a badass, KinuhR jumps around all the time like a freaking frog though

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
dude i voted dk. even though i havnt played anybody on the poll i just voted him cuase hes ranked 14 or somthing

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Man don't D=Cuss your only 10 years old.
and how old are you?Does age matter I mean if he owns you he owns you leave it at that. And I voted vash because he owns nades. But all those guys listed are pretty good competition.