who did i kill?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so i was in a random pub and this happened. nothing big buts its just weird. heres what i wrote on youtube:
ok some1 figure this out. just before i died a threw up a ranom shot and killed some1. nothing special, i get quick scopes like this in my sleep. but after i died im like wtf, i killed that guy how did he kill me. apperently i didnt kill the guy i was aiming right at. some1 explain this cuz i dont get it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OSgbkCQsHo[/ame]

a cookie to any1 who can figure out what i did. btw its still processing so the quality is Garbo right now

ps blazer i took out the sound just for u

(more)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
you killed that AK guy....it says it in the who you killed thing. He was running through the shop right next to the dude that killed you. Right when you zoomed in you shot and it got the guy running through the door

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Im just kidding...but if you look on the kill cam theres a dude below the guy that killed you. his body is all dead like...like he just got pwned by a quick snipe

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Im just kidding...but if you look on the kill cam theres a dude below the guy that killed you. his body is all dead like...like he just got pwned by a quick snipe
Nah the guy bellow him was dead before I shot

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Well if u look at the slowmo killcam u can see the bullet goes past the left of that guy in the kill cam

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
did u have deep impact cuz i no the walls n shit on tht map r glitchy n u can shoot through the walls n hit ppl

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
idk da world may never noe da bullet probly glitched thruu da wall nd fukin hit a guy on da other side of da map or sumthin

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Ive had similar things happen, and then the mystery kill never got counted. I even got a 4 person nade kill as i died.... and it never gave me the kills. Even though it showed the kill points and listed them as dead?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
there was 2 guys there standing behindd the barrel u killed the guy closest to the wall he was behind the guy who killed u so u killed the guy behind him but the other guy infront of tht guy killed u,you did not kill the guy thts body is shown dead becasue the dead shows up dead on killcam even b4 u shot therefore takin out tht posibility