White supremasists planned to murder Obama and others.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
u know, i cant believe that ppl cant seem to get over their lil differences, whats it gunna take? an alien invaison for ppl to band together?

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
ill run for president when i get older and then ill be like DM4L after every speech lol

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
not surprised this is going on, its fucked up really bad soo many things being hidden from uss and ppl killin others cause of their skin color or race wow jus hope im not here wen they start droppin nukes on this country or wen theres a war here

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeaa i hear ya UC, But i heard about this on the news, they robbed a gun store first then they were gunna go shoot him.. so stupid why the fck would you rob somebody thats gonna call the cops? they shoulda simply had somebody just go their and pop him in the head x)

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
oh wellz. noone can deny there are wackos in both parties. at least obamas friends were able to go through on their bombings and killings. YIPEE.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
.....Obama's friends arent terrorists. Just get that straight, ik mccain's friends arent white supremasists.

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
oh wellz. noone can deny there are wackos in both parties. at least obamas friends were able to go through on their bombings and killings. YIPEE.

bro jus shut up....on da real....u dnt no wth u tlkn bout
if ya aint notice....mccain nd obama kinda on same side.....wna no y?....cuz dey jus wnt change (not dis bs killn)

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
oh yea. you know the GREAT city of chicago and how people complain about the deaths in iraq? chicago has had 272 murders this year, 219 soldiers have died in iraq. thats the great city of chicago that obama brags about how good hes done such good in those crime rates. YEA RIGHT. pz. YAY FOR OBAMA. lets see what he does with the whole country.

and killa. quiet. kthxbai.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Umm.....why can't we help to stop at least some murder like the one in Iraq???OH YEAH.....because they have oil.( got that from family guy.) If you say that they had nukes...why didnt we go in germany in WW2???

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
son u dnt no wut u tlkn bout man......get cha facts str8.....
calm dwn nd come back correct bro......rite now u tlkn bbbbbbbbsssss
lowa ur tone !!!!!!!!B

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
more people have probably died from gettting struck from lightening than ppl who have died in Iraq

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Lol, you have a point there.But no, more like 2000+ soldiers have died in iraq, not 200+