whats up DM! -M90 ELITE

Guest viewing is limited
D

DM M90 ELITE

Whats up DM!

Im M90 ELITE I am here to try out for the Halo 3 team. I know DM Kola Personally and he recommended me to sign up! Me and my other 2 friends who have just joined and kola are looking to represent DM as the best halo 3 clan!

Im lookin forward to meeting all of you guys

My g/t is: i M90 ELITE i

Levels: Lone Wolves: 47
Double Slayer: 50
Team Objective:46
Team Doubles:50
Squad Battles:12
MLG:49!
Team Swat:46
Team Snipers:38

THANKS

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander

Oct 13, 2008

glad to see u finally joined! lol and good introductory post, exactly what i was talkin about, we'll rep this shit

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2

Feb 17, 2007
Wow we getting people to jo0in the site wunce again. The H3 clan is rising from the ahses wunce again!!!

X

XC_HaVoK

Whenever i tell ppl to go to xc they dont DM site owns xc site neways

OUTL4W

gotta light?

Admin
Founder
Addict
Feb 17, 2007
Welcome to the Site Elite.....

Don't forget to check out the DM4L Store :D

::blunt

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander

Oct 13, 2008

yes i kno that, just didn't think ud bombard the guy with buyin DM stuff before he has had a chance to war

OUTL4W

gotta light?

Admin
Founder
Addict
Feb 17, 2007
yes i kno that, just didn't think ud bombard the guy with buyin DM stuff before he has had a chance to war
I never said he HAD to buy...just check it out. Not Every Clan has their own line of clothing including thongs for that special someone even if it is for yourself.

if you want..I can model my banana hammock for ya' to see how they look on a REAL man:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking: ....lol

ahhh just kidding......

hmmm...or am I?

About us

• Do you express bouts of rage during your Call of Duty sessions? Do you also wish misgivings upon our fellow competitiors? We're here to help by providing that channel to vent your frustrations with the rest of us.

User Menu

Quick Navigation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fudspiv
Forgot your password?