What would you do if.....

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
You were Admin for a day?
First thing I would do is change Beast's name to Breast and rename Busta (NDubb) to Busty.....then I'd call it a day
Tell me the things you'd like to enforce just to make you happy

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i would take the last 2 letter off DM Hova lol jk and i would ban any1 who used the lettter a cuz im cool and id make myself a weird color and i would make linsters name rainbow (if it worked) cuz hes gay lol jk jk jk

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Right of the bat I would ban Eagle for an unspecified amount of time, just to make him sweat.

I would change User CP to User CPT.

I would make the homepage banner into a CU pic.

I would create the rank of Captain, in between Commander and Admin, Orange color.

I would threaten to ban people if they didnt mail me their PS3.

I would make people address me as Sir, and the ladies would have to say OOooooohh Crunchatize me CPT in a sexy voice.

Hey, all that stuff looks pretty damn good to me, CPT FOR ADMIN!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i would change everyone of renegades names to Penisless

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
DM CptReilley said:
Right of the bat I would ban Eagle for an unspecified amount of time, just to make him sweat.

I would create the rank of Captain, in between Commander and Admin, Orange color.

I would make people address me as Sir, and the ladies would have to say OOooooohh Crunchatize me CPT in a sexy voice.

oh hell no is he evr gettin 23 be an admin, and u would bat me? u mean ban*...noob

Stream:

T

Thunder

CPT FOR ADMIN!... i like his idea of orange!!!!
GO CPT

Stream:

A

Andyp3p

wow that would be awsome if u were an admin royal maiby u would let us pick our own color

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
If I was an admin I would change everywun's name's N sig N theming into aBatman theme,and make this website for aday into Batman World...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I'd work with our commanders in who and who is not supposed to be in the clan atm, and I'd see what potential we have in expanding to other games to make us that much more known in the gaming world and striving to our goal of total game world domination! I'd also look for new ways to enhance the site so it is constantly improving. I would also expand us into R6V2 cuz that game rocks and I could help us getting started in it with some cool good guys. And that my friends, is what I would do if I was an admin.

Preacher out