What will you do when the zombie apocalypse comes?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
So we all know about the Swine Flu by now (if not return the media) and my bets are that it will mutate into a virus that makes us all zombies which equals.... A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!

My question for you is, what will you do?
So far Noz, Klutch, CPT, and I are gonna go to a warehouse full of ammo, food, water, and gasoline for our chainsaws :D.
CPT will control the claymores and the rest of us will poon zombies.

Thats the basic outline. Please, feel free to share your ideas :)

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I want to have mad ladies in there with me so I can repopulate when the rest of the world gets zombified.

I want lol Dman Jenkins there so when we run out of food/ammo, he can go re-up

If we get zombie blood on our clothes, we are gonna need a washboard to do laundry, so Vividzz will need to be there.

We might get overwhelmed at some point, so we will need a few things to throw to the zombies, so we will need Jok3r and Klutch there to sacrifice.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
lmfao cpt
after i hear some ideas, ill edit for the final product

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Well my objective will be to find ppl tht are not gay(cpt straight) lol Also we will use a building tht has no way of getting in so no zombies how did we get in u may ask we sealed it up after we were in wit alot of food ammo etc now of course wen all the zombies die of starvation we can leave the building by jumping out thru a window up top lol

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
welll the bottom part nd if they try to climp the windows claymores will b ther for em mr.fv

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
ik terrific nd we will be acceptn ppl tht request to get in now before the zombies attack but if i dnt like u FU get eatn nub

Stream:

DM Klutch

1st Lieutenant
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I want to have mad ladies in there with me so I can repopulate when the rest of the world gets zombified.

I want lol Dman Jenkins there so when we run out of food/ammo, he can go re-up

If we get zombie blood on our clothes, we are gonna need a washboard to do laundry, so Vividzz will need to be there.

We might get overwhelmed at some point, so we will need a few things to throw to the zombies, so we will need Jok3r and Klutch there to sacrifice.
LMFAO ha ha ha ha ha

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
im not buildn it we will use a already sturdy facility nd make adjustments 2 it to fit our needs to live in the enviroment

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Fly paper! Lay that shit out all over and watch those fuckers get stuck.

Also, if you had a lot off time to set up: Build an huge tunnel, gradually getting smaller and smaller until its the size where only one zombie can fit through at once. That opening will come right up to one of the loading docks and it will have a door.

Open it, cut that zombie up, shut the door, and catapult the remains away to avoid a mound of zombie parts that the other zombies can climb up. Oh, did I mention there is a big catapult on top of the warehouse?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
okay cpt, i guess we are movin our base to the rockies!

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
im building a... giant spaceship.. once u guys work things out ill come back