WHAT THE FORK IS GOIN ON IN THE UK???

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well idk what laws they have over there in the UK but really? they are doing what the Catholics did in a different way. not through religion but through ideology. but there's a flaw. it can lead to other restricting laws and people want to be free not restricted.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I like how the lady said they shouldnt bring indian or pakistan law to the UK.

I think sharia law is horrible and im muslim. In reality, only 25% of muslim countries really follow sharia law and its mostly the poor areas that do. Afghanistan,Iraq are the 2 countries that i know follow it but in the poor areas mostly.

What was on my mind when i watched this movie was how so many Republicans and Tea Party members hated Chris Christie(NJ Governor) for nomination a muslim lawyer for NJ State Supreme county. I saw many horrible comments on news pages that said that all NJ was going to hell because a muslim judge will enforce sharia law.

Im pretty sure 50% of Americans are scared of islam or hate muslims including Congresswoman Bachman(running for president) and Tea Party Hermain Cain who said he would never appoint a muslim to his cabinet.

Here is the video i was taking about chris christie. I dont like him but he did a good thing in this video

Watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83z552NJaw

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Well that's just annoying to see. They moved to a free(well, pretty free) area, or country, and they want to change it into a controlled area? No music or concerts? WTF?!
I think they need to understand that there are other ideas and voices in England, and if they want to stay away from music and other things free people take pleasure in then they should stay away alone...

Although it's kind of correct in the sense that they don't want the world to be 'polluted', its too extreme...

I mean no disrespect towards muslims, or those that believe in those laws, but yeah...