Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
why was the site offline. my internet life was boring without it

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Someone deleted sometihng that the server had or something....but its back now.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I was bored as hell without this site, I was cruisin around GameFaqs and imdb and it was ghey.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Lmfao I kept checking if it was up like every ten seconds, the internet is very boring without the site :sad:

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
same with me reason. every now and then id click on this tab but i would still get the error

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
U guys are on the computer to much but yea, it can get boring when u don't have a good site like this one working

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Not really, but when i'm on xbox or in my room everythings right next to eachother, and like theirs 4 sites i use literally..
1. GOOGLE!
2. DMCLANFORUM.COM
3. Gamebattles.com
4. Myspace.com

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Hey guys,

Glad to see you're all very much in love with the site. The reason it was down was my vBulletin license expired a month ago, and I never checked the email address they had on file. So Jelsoft (the owners of vBulletin) reported our site to my hosting company, and filed a formal D.M.C.A. complaint against me because I was using their copyrighted product without their permission. So the hosting company was forced to delete the database and hold it hostage, until I renewed the license.

So just like a lot of things in life, if you throw a little money at it, the problem goes away. Which was the solution in this particular case. Problem solved, site's back up. Enjoy.

- Jeff

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
thanks for the reply. lol @ the "throw a lil money at it" bit

Stream:

R

Raw_War

I like how you talk Jeff. It sounds professional but yet again you are in your twentys to my knowledge. Not alot of people talk that way anymore. Im only 14 but sometimes i wish people would stop downing my generation like we are idiots just because a couple of bad seeds, or add or adhd in my case. It means we are hyper not stupid. But anyways, (Way off Topic)

Thanks for bringing it back up and keepin it running. (I also suffered boredom without coming here once in a while and talkin with some old pals)

-Clutch

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL stfu 1 ur not clutch and 2 ur comment didn't make sense.

Stream:

R

Raw_War

I am CLuTcH

And just because your stupid doesnt mean my post didnt make sense jerk.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
thnx jeff nd yea i was bored 2 i kept messengin firevice on youtube lol nd i was sooooooooooo bored but glad it came bak up thnx (nd i no i forgot to say somthing)

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Lol I kinda saw this coming so i understand that the site would be back up in a few days, i just do what i always do when i can't get on the site, download music and watch pirated movies. I noticed the site goes down every summer lol