What has this world come to?

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Wow, thats a great idea, after the parents are dead he might change their minds. ._.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Well, since this took place in Florida, he will not be found guilty if he is tried by a Jury.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I wouldn't blame the Facebook or the company in any way. This is just a clear example of family issues between the offspring and the adult.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Im not trying to be troll or anything here but..

You would THINK that the dad would be stronger than a 17-year-old kid that he can easily man-handle him.. like c'mon if your son is beating you with a hammer would be a good time to flip on him.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

You would THINK that the dad would be stronger than a 17-year-old kid that he can easily man-handle him.. like c'mon if your son is beating you with a hammer would be a good time to flip on him.
It's kind of hard to react like you said if your unexpectedly taking a shot to the head with a hammer. That shit will render you immobile after the first shot.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member

You kidding me? I bet you that the majority of 17 year old men could very easily man handle their father. The best physical condition of your life will be around that age..

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

You kidding me? I bet you that the majority of 17 year old men could very easily man handle their father. The best physical condition of your life will be around that age..

Nahh man, maybe like if you were like a serious athlete and you are "ahead of the game" but most men don't get real muscular devoloped until they hit their 20's.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I agree, but most fathers of 17 year old kids haven't been in their twenties for a decade or two.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
my dad was like 40 or 45 and he could still handle my 19 year old brother when there was big arguments and he supposedly wanted to leave home or something, if my dad didnt want him out he held him back even though my bro tried.

and carl i have to disagree with u sorta, if you unexpectedly get hit with a hammer from behind, it could kill you on the 1st blow. depending how bad he hit him.

and maybe the kid was on drugs or something, its kind of hard to believe hed do something like that just out of the blue....

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
the stupid kid deserves to go to jail...you don't take the lives of people who provided you with your own life

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Dam! Can you fkn imagine that you kill your parents!?!?

This kid is fkn crazy and should be dead.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
dude I was 16 when I fought my step dad, he has aids and diabetes asthma, u name it hes not in good shape, his strength outmatched mine by alot. ALOT!