What did you guys do in rememberence of our Soilders?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well today at 10 40 am the members of my platoon along with the teachers of the three blocks went out side for a memorial service for the fallen soilders. It was really a wonderful look considering we were all in our uniform displaying our respects.

How did you guys show rememberence to our soilders.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
So now that the dickhead is gone? how did you guys honour our fallen soilders

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I payed tribute by attending a brief ceremony around here early in the morning

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I payed respect by fighting off nubs in MoHH2. Those veterans would be proud that I know how to use a Springfield with accuracy. :)

But in all seriousness, I thank each and every veteran out there for their service. You fight for me and my brothers here for everything we know and love. Without you all, we are nothing. God bless.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
well i marched in a Veteran's Day parade with my ROTC class, im going to probably join the military after high school....God Bless all our fallen troops

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
No school for me, so I played Black Ops all day :D

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Well, Here in Holland we don't have it. But it's really cool you guys have veteran day, to show respect to the ones who fought for your country!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I attended a ceremony on campus at 11am, it was moving.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
went out of school, went to church and watched a video, of soldiers in the army, my friend died in the army, so all the family members whre ther, and then for the 2 minutes, we prayed for the soldiers... and Dh said masturbation? well u know i want to go in the army, and a close friend died in the army so go away fag