What are you listening to?

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

im getting into a band called Saosin now its a emo band but i bet some of u guys will like it. i just finished listen to Saosin "Some Sense Of Security" and Saosin "It's So Simple". u guys shud search for it on the DIZZLER and check it out. there pretty good songs.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
sitting here bored off my ass in the hotel room...after catching a jag down @ the bar.
^Is this what you crazy kids are calling a hummer from a hooker these days?

Anyway, the Cpt is of course listening to "I'm Your Captain (Closer To Home)" by Grand Funk Railroad. But also
"Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)" by Peter Sarstedt and "The Start of It" by Meese.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Interpol albums
"Turn On The Bright Lights"
"Antics"
"Our Love To Admire"

All of them, after watching/hearing them preform live.. i just had to listen to them more and more.

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

System of a Down, BYOB, triing to figure out what daron (the guitarist) did wrong

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Michael Jackson - Thriller (25th Anniversary)

Not for the ''new'' tracks, but of course, the original album, which I never owned, and still don't, physically (I downloaded it)

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

The Hint "Where Are You Now?" and The Hint "Feel Like Love". also Keane "Somewhere Only We Knew".

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool

After listening to Food & Liquor, it makes the 2nd album that much better

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
TOLDYA NINTH!!!

i love Lupe's songs, they're so abstract and deep.

his first album was AWESOME!
every song was fire.

The second album wasn't as good (in my opinion) but was still really good and had some really DOPE songs, my favs are "HipHop saved my life" and "The Coolest".

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
TOLDYA NINTH!!!

i love Lupe's songs, they're so abstract and deep.

his first album was AWESOME!
every song was fire.

The second album wasn't as good (in my opinion) but was still really good and had some really DOPE songs, my favs are "HipHop saved my life" and "The Coolest".
I know, I was trippin out when I said the album was bad the first time I heard it. I agree, I really like ''Hip-Hop Saved My Life", and "Streets On Fire", to name a few of them. But for the most part, any album that has 3/4s good songs is a good one to me. Idk if it's as good as F&L, but it's a solid sophomore effort. And he didn't get super dramatic or theatrical with his music like Kanye did on his second..

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
lol true, i LOVED Kanye's first album, but his second and third seem too mainstream pop-ish.
after The Dropout, his lyrics went to hell.

Lupe's a genius, but his art is so often misunderstood.
because he's so abstract and different, people don't bother to take the time and LISTEN. instead they dismiss him as being crazy...