What are you doing for 4th of july

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Me, Im going to my Uncles for swimming, then eating, then doing fireworks and after that watching the Fireworks that come from the Baltimore Inner Harbor

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Go to DC and watch some real fireworks noob.

I was planning on going to Mile High stadium with the guys and watching the lacrosse game and the fireworks after, but they want to go to some homo volleyball deal. So I would go to the Rockies game, but it's probably sold out.

So, probably just having some beers at a friends house and watching fireworks.

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

planned nothing just sitting in the house probably sleeping or just chilling idk i dont have a life....

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Planned on going to the beach if the weather was nice, but now it's partly cloudy and it doesn't sound too fun. I'll probably be doing what Cpt said he might be doing.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
fireworks are illegal in most places in california, but wait until u see my video i filmed yesterdayand see what really happens on 4th of july in orange county:D, ill posti n on here in a lil bit

Stream:

A

Andyp3p

what im did was i went to watch the fireworks at miami beach:D

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
i went to my friends house with a few friends had a bbq, swam, shots and beers, and a few fireworks. (even though fire works were illegal here, $500-1000 fine.)

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Just chilled with my wife,we watched a movie on our couch,and snuggled...To The Bat Cave!!