Warheads can kill!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Just found out that the acidic stuff on my favorite candy Warheads can give you cancer, well wait, can't everything pretty much give you cancer now? Well all in all, be warned! They can kill!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Every time you breath in the air around us you are letting hundreds of carcinogens (cancer causing agents) into your body. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, DON'T BREATH...IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PREVENT CANCER. :)

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
how do the acids fuck with your cells ability to perform apoptosis when prompted?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You can get cancer by doing nothing at all nubs. Your body produce thousands of cancer cells daily. Its just that a healthy immune system kills the cells before they develop...An unlealthy immune system will let the cancer grow..and turns into luekemia.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
You can get cancer by doing nothing at all nubs. Your body produce thousands of cancer cells daily. Its just that a healthy immune system kills the cells before they develop...An unlealthy immune system will let the cancer grow..and turns into luekemia.
have you ever been taught about cancer? Cancer begins when cells that are malignant don't perform apoptosis when prompted, this causes them to multiply in rapid numbers, spreading and causing unhealthy problems because these cells dont do what they are supposed to do. the immune system doesnt kill cells that are cancerous, the cells that become malignant just didnt perform apoptosis.

that being said, getting cancer cannot really be contracted by consuming foods. exposure to radioactivity and X-rays can cause cancer however. so unless the acids physically mutate cells in the body, warheads wont give you cancer.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
have you ever been taught about cancer? Cancer begins when cells that are malignant don't perform apoptosis when prompted, this causes them to multiply in rapid numbers, spreading and causing unhealthy problems because these cells dont do what they are supposed to do. the immune system doesnt kill cells that are cancerous, the cells that become malignant just didnt perform apoptosis.

that being said, getting cancer cannot really be contracted by consuming foods. exposure to radioactivity and X-rays can cause cancer however. so unless the acids physically mutate cells in the body, warheads wont give you cancer.
I think I might have a little bit of knowledge and experience, since both me and my sister are both leukemia survivors.. And yes, cancer SPREADS because the cancer cells are unable to proform apoptosis. But also, WBCs help prevent the spread of cancer and ultimately can prevent the cancer. Why do you think people with low a WBC count are more prone to get cancer?

And you're right, food can't cause cancer. I mean, unless there was a Prostate cancer, hopefully that thing doesn't exist...

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
hey isnt there some cartoon/movie bout cancer?..

like in the movie when it shows the cells its all cartoony but wen it shows the people its real..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
hey isnt there some cartoon/movie bout cancer?..

like in the movie when it shows the cells its all cartoony but wen it shows the people its real..
Osmosis Jones,something like that.