Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Whether it happens or not Im am ready either way

Stream:

C

Coolking101

We need the 60's and early 70's protests back! Look at the success they brought to Civil Rights, now it can do so for our constitutional rights!

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
CK there is nothing we can do about anything that is going to happen. All I will say is get right with Jehovah the almighty GOD. Cause his son will come to do what he has to do.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

As Lt. Col Hal Moore once said to his men prior to going to Vietnam, "You will not care about the color of the man next to you, or by what name he calls God, they say we're leaving home, we're going to what home was always supposed to be." Even if home is going through changes, we can all be thankful it is not what it was supposed to be. God Bless.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
isnt that also quoted in we were soldiers?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
we actually can do somthing thats the thing bu people choose not to its highly unlikelly people in this country will work together its like pretty much if hundred dollar bills fell from the sky people would fight to get it and might even go as drastic as killing each other for the money you understand what i mean its possible but highly unlikelly that the citizens will unite and fight back

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
If Ron Paul gets into office nothing will change,things will only get worse. No matter whats going to happen, THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORSE. I hope you all understand that.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
If Ron Paul gets into office nothing will change,things will only get worse. No matter whats going to happen, THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORSE. I hope you all understand that.
Unlike any presidential candidate and presidents in the past and present, I have never believed in any one of them, accept for ron paul. Have you even listened to his ideas? And his solutions to our current problems, if hes elected and sticks to his beliefs, then no doubt things WILL get better.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
I hear you OJ,but how many presidents have done half the things they said they'll do? I mean theres a chance but we'll see what happens.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
I hear you OJ,but how many presidents have done half the things they said they'll do? I mean theres a chance but we'll see what happens.
Yeah but the difference is the past presidents came out of nowhere and lied to us all about what they were gonna do, Ron paul has been a respected congressman for well over 15 years and has been preaching the same stuff hes preaching now way back then, only difference is what he predicted was going to happen and his solutions were irrelevant cuz none of it happened back then, but now that all of his predictions are coming true, people are starting to take him seriously. Hes the choice of the people not the puppet masters. Thats why CNN and FOX have both been caught lying about his straw poll percentages, and cropping his speeches to look bad and adding npon existant "boo's" from the audience, when in reality he was cheered way more times than any other candidate. NUFF

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
fosho now hear out if he gets in the thing people need to get ready to go thorugh the rings of fire becuase it wont be easy i guarantee you, its gonna take alot of balls to get us out of the sack of shit we fell into but it can happen