Video from Anonymous Hacking Group LIKEWTFBRO?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
LIKEWTFBRO? That's my reaction... Here's my 2nd one.. LIKEWTFBROGETALIFE?
You know why? There's this Anonymous Group that wants some revenge on Sony for sueing Geohotz and changing something on the PS3 so it wont be hacked again.I dont panic cause this shit is all bullshit. Anyway, once it happens. Getting an xbox is the way to go! haha :).
__
So here's the vid and some info from gaming news websites :).
These people want attention. They lack it. They should get a life :

From VG247:
In a movie, released last night, the group said that attacks would continue on its websites and services – PlayStation Store is mentioned in the clip – until Anonymous was “completely satisfied” it has achieved its aims.

It said in the video statement: “It has come to our attention that you have decided to interfere in the free flow of information. We will not stand for this.

“You have abused your customers for obtaining and using jailbreak software. Now you will feel the wrath of anonymous.

“These attacks will continue until we are completely satisfied with the outcome. We do not forgive greedy companies. We do not forgive the denial of the free flow of information.”$

The attacks are reprisals for ongoing legal action against George “Geohot” Hotz, who revealed PS3′s main serial key earlier this year, as well as another hacker known as Graf_Chokolo.

The video mentions the decision recently that let Sony subpoena Hotz’s PayPal records to see who had made donations to him for his hacks, as well as a list of people who’d visited his site.

PlayStation Network went down overnight for sporadic maintenance, which suggested that Anonymous was somehow affecting PSN.

Anonymous made its declaration against Sony on early Monday morning.

[youtube]tcSCUU4Fg9k[/youtube]

Scare us bro, Scare us. When Sony rapes you, DONTGETMADBRO?!
IN SONY, I BELIEVE XD.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
lolololol dude. Anonymous is NOT a hacker group. That guy is a newfag. Anonymous is an internet community which I happen to be apart of. Yeah, there's some hackers in the group. But when everyone thinks Anonymous is some 1337 hacker group, it makes me lololol. Seriously.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Ikr? It makes me laugh anyway cuz they just want attention. People these days Don't learn.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lolololol dude. Anonymous is NOT a hacker group. That guy is a newfag. Anonymous is an internet community which I happen to be apart of. Yeah, there's some hackers in the group. But when everyone thinks Anonymous is some 1337 hacker group, it makes me lololol. Seriously.
when you say your one thing and DO something that IMPLIES you to be another. and before u say it was all one guy, UR wrong there were multiple attacks on the Sony site which won't go down with one dumbass lucky hacker. and the funny thing is he says Sony is attacking geohotz first amendment rights LOL

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmm I just read this right now. Tell me what you think:
From vg247.com
Anonymous on Sony attacks: “We’re here for the long haul”.

After releasing a video yesterday issuing a warning against Sony, hacktivist group Anonymous has said that the worst has yet to come in its attacks against the company and PlayStation as revenge for ongoing legal action against PS3 hackers.

The group told PlayStation Lifestyle that it had “big surprises” yet to come, although wouldn’t say what they were.

“So far, all Sony has seen from us is poking and prodding,” it said to the site

“A simple salute to let them know we’re coming. Make no mistake, what you saw today and thought to be frustration is merely preparation for what’s to come. We said, expect us. Counting us out would be a mistake.”

It went on to add that customers affected were “collateral damage,” but were not part of the main aim.

“The consumers in this are as one might call, collateral damage. We are very cognisant of the fact that we are not making friends nor allies among the average consumer with our attack. This is unfortunate as a concern should always be, will the very people we seek to support not see what it is we are trying to achieve.

“In this case, many don’t. There has been a lot of hate spread throughout the internet and over forums that we are being reckless and simply punishing consumers more than Sony.”

It added: “To the consumers I would say: before you judge us, take the time to understand us.”

Anonymous signaled its intent against Sony earlier this week, with PSN suffering “sporadic maintenance” on Monday, which suggested it was somehow involved in creating the downtime.

The attacks are reprisals for ongoing legal action against George “Geohot” Hotz, who revealed PS3′s main serial key earlier this year, as well as another hacker known as Graf_Chokolo.
__
As Sony said there is a maintenance today and no sure time when it ends! Damn it, Wanted to play Crysis 2! -_-

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao if this was actualy the cause of why sony's servers were down then SALTYY!!!!

but then again maybe it was actualy scheduled maintenance and someoens taking advantage to troll about it.

itl be epic if sony does get fucked over :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
lmao if this was actualy the cause of why sony's servers were down then SALTYY!!!!

but then again maybe it was actualy scheduled maintenance and someoens taking advantage to troll about it.

itl be epic if sony does get fucked over :D
It wouldn't be epic if the ps3 gets hacked. Hackers invade, Everything is FUCKED. So I wouldn't wish Sony gets fucked over.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
if Sony does get fucked over, which in my opinion probably wont, I'll get an 360 or at least a Wii

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
if Sony does get fucked over, which in my opinion probably wont, I'll get an 360 or at least a Wii
Nahhh They prolly wont get fucked over. They secured the ps3 when it got hacked. If they had did it, then they can do it again.
They first go off with the banning and firmware updates
They go to the court and file a lawsuit
They fix the ps3 and do some firmware updates
The last but not the least, The Hackers gets screwed by Sony :D
If this AnonyPIECEABULLCRAP is just trolling and joking around then they're giving hackers a bad name =)

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Yeah, I have no idea why their going for the online service that Sony provides the consumers of the PS3 system. Why not just go after their corporate website, and go after Sony itself, not ther companies consumers.

Also, I've heard that their trying to hack into Sony's personal info for their employee, and family member info. <--- If thats true, thats messed.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
yall are dumb lol. Sony isnt going to get fucked over, everything they have is own servers all over the world. This little hacker group, which is real is just trying to protest, thats all.