Video capture card acess

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey im gonna get a video capture card (FINALLY) for my new laptop. and i need 2 know if ny1 has experence video capure cards. like wat kind i need and how do i run it on my vista HP 2008 laptop. if ny1 wanna help me out, i would be happy for u 2 help out. this Movie will get DM up unning faster then ever! ::blunt

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
I have one for my Dell XPS 410. You MUST have a fast pc/laptop to have good quality. The whole basis of it is you hook up the cord from your tv to your pc[cap card cord] and you play on your pc. You get a good look at your quality while playing but if your pc isn't fast it'll be hard to play. There's not much to it, except I found uploading to be my hardest part. But if you need help with that just pm me.

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
im thinking of buying one, but i dont know how to work it. what would work good on a mac?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Reaper, your tarded. You have to buy it for the PC which plugs into the TV and you record on your comp. Use common sense. You would have to have it on your comp to put it on youtube. :krazy:

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Reaper, your tarded. You have to buy it for the PC which plugs into the TV and you record on your comp. Use common sense. You would have to have it on your comp to put it on youtube. :krazy:
Thats what I basically just said.