Velatorix takes to the skies once again, this time in a helicopter!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
[This was over two months ago but finally got the software I needed to convert the original video so I could edit it. Got my license bout 3 weeks ago :D

EDIT: First video was screwed up, this one is complete.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFe2rsB-1P8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFe2rsB-1P8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
damn Jess!! nice job!! btw that "quick landing" was kinda slow lol

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
damn Jess!! nice job!! btw that "quick landing" was kinda slow lol

It was a quick stop, not a quick landing lol. It's a maneuver to slow your forward speed rapidly, so I went from about 30 knots to about 5 knots in 2 seconds, but it's more of a coordination exercise than anything else.

PS. For some reason the entire video isn't playing for me, just the first 40 seconds or so, has anyone been able to view the entire video? It should be around 5 minutes long I think.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
At least it was smooth landing! Nice Jesse :D

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i was able to watch it, but it was laggy as hell.

and i was just being sarcastic, i wouldnt expect u to land that fast at that speed

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
i was able to watch it, but it was laggy as hell.

and i was just being sarcastic, i wouldnt expect u to land that fast at that speed
Fixed the video, had to use a more updated version of the program and re-publish then re-upload. And I was just pointing out that nothing in the video says anything about a "quick landing." lol One of the reasons they call me "The Prodigy" at that school is because of my high degree of aircraft control, I'm all about precision.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
no boosting hahahhah

nice job jess!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Dayum Jess, Thats AWESOME bro!!!

Can i be your chopper gunner?? O.O
Yes you can literally be my gunner bro. I just picked up this new game called "Apache Air Assault" for 360 and you can play co-op online with one player flying and one being the gunner. If you get it I'll be more than happy to let you be my gunner while we strafe the canadian enemies :D. It's pretty cool, you can use thermal vision, regular view, or another type of view while you're operating the gunner turret and rockets. It's better than the Spectre in MW2. It has a realistic setting for the physics and controls so I can really fly the hell out of the helicopter including loops, rolls, spins, hammerheads, etc. I like it a lot. If anyone else gets it let me know and you can gun for me too. (JK bout the canadians hehe.)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Took a non-pilot friend up over Ormond/Daytona beach last Saturday and he filmed my steep approach back to the ramp from the cockpit. Thought some of ya'll might enjoy, for some reason it didn't record the audio though, no idea why. Notice at 1:23 you can see I'm flying with my cowboy boots on, when I said I wear them for everything, I meant it.

<object width="300" height="400" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/2053298374397" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/2053298374397" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="400"></embed></object>