Vela is on MAG

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I've been playing MAG the last couple days a little bit if anyone else has it and would like to team up sometime during the day. It's only rented so I'm not sure when it has to be back but anyways.

PSN - Velatorix (go figure lol)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I'm Valor as well, I should be on tomorrow during the day sometime, let me know when you're gonna be on Cyc. And no I shouldn't get MW2 for PS3 because I already have it for 360 which is so much better and it's not that great a game to start with.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
That's because the PS3 controller sucks and the online experience hasn't caught up to XBL yet.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ps3 controller doesnt suck, ur just not used to it. and by experience u mean all the features xbl has the only important feature that i find missing on the ps3 is cross game chat the other stuff really doesnt matter, other then that dont go looking for excuses

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
well if Vela doesnt want to get mw2 then he doesnt, leave him alone and play MAG with him nubs

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
well if Vela doesnt want to get mw2 then he doesnt, leave him alone and play MAG with him nubs

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Well I planned to say I'd be on for a few hours this afternoon cuz MAG will have to be returned tomorrow but my wonderful PS3 with an 80% WiFi connection status won't sign in my account to the PSN, and the one time it did sign me in and I opened the game it just sat there for a few minutes till it said it "error" was signed out of the PSN and no matter how many times I tried it wouldn't connect again. I reset the connection and re-set it up and it still wouldn't work, btw I saw your friend invite Dead but when I tried to accept it the one time it signed me in it just lagged out and then disconnected. And I know Rid, my complaints are the reason it's not running like a finely tuned machine and purring out gaming pleasures, or I'm an idiot, computer illiterate, etc etc etc. Guess I'll just have to go back to my less technical, user friendly and simple computer and psp hacking and modding....since we all know how much easier it is to hack and mod then it is to operate a stupid gaming console, I wanna throw that POS out the window.

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
Sorry to hear that Vela LoL, but it never seems to happen to me.

Anyway, just chill guys, don't go and start a console war here now! :D

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
No 1 is vanr,they just bugging Jesse,seems as if it's back to 360 for him =/