Unordinary poor food

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Alright so we know SOME of us dont have parents to buy them food anymore or money to get them anything more highbrow than Mac N Cheese.

So the last couple weeks times have gotten a little rough so I been experimenting with anything laying around the dorm.

So my room mate went out to Taco Bell a couple time last week and he had some left over hot sauce. So I had some saltines (crackers) and I just ran out of peanut butter and jelly [by the way crackers with peanut butter and if you can add jelly its a total win!]. So I wa sitting there with my crackers and I thought hey..hot sauce. So in conclusion:

Crackers + Taco Bell (any) Sauce = Total Win

Side note: The 79, 89, 99 cent deals make the sauce easy to get and the food another poor peoples choice!

This next wun I found out last night. It was about 1 am and I was starving like an ethiopian. So I stormed the kitchen for SOMETHING to eat...I found a loaf of bread (still good suprisingly) and I was like fuck man...theres gotta be something to add to it. I looked in the fridge and found a stick of butter....hmmmmm. So I cut off a peice of it and put it in a bowl and melted it. So in conclusion:

Bread + Melted Butter as dipping sauce = Total Win

If you have any recipies such as these post them here!

None of you rich or middle class kids this is for us poor folk

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol since I'm considered a bum:
use nacho cheese and pour it all over some cooked potatoes,mashed if u want too
or pour pancake syrup on a sundae,makes it taste alot better

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Because we can afford produce and ice crem and pankake syrup right?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well think practical...why would I waste the $4 on ice cream thats not a nessisstry and what the hell would I waste money on pankake syrup when I cant afford the milk and the mix...why dont you think

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Well think practical...why would I waste the $4 on ice cream thats not a nessisstry and what the hell would I waste money on pankake syrup when I cant afford the milk and the mix...why dont you think
I wasnt talking about Ice Cream. I meant the potatoes and cheese.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
hot pockets, with ranch dressing, the pizza ones, FTW...but u gotta buy the huge family pack, with like 24 in it, theres ur dinner for 2 weeks lol

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Why would I buy potatoes and cheese... you know how much potatoes cost by the pound...prices are going up its easier to buy bread the butter I had was left over from a couple months ago. The cheese? not practical...think sometime

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
yo a tripple decker pbnj samich with waffles as your bread total win tried it when i was out of bread it owns

also when u have nothing but water

sugar water mixed with canned peaches is also total win

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
OJ the first one sounds like a Grand Slam at denny's
price=$24
Owned =P

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I once made a smoothie with nothing but strawberry jam, water and ice cubes.......assuming you have a blender. Tasted pretty dam good

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
blender costs like $50, but the other items were a nice recommendation

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Nick keeps saying why would he spend this and that, etc, but keep in mind he said he just found most of what he's eating in these illustrations in the kitchen so he didn't spend anything for them. Another good recipe with potatoes is get them cheap and get a cheap pack of hotdogs (some are only 99 cents), slice up the potatoes and hotdogs and stir and fry together over medium heat in a pan till hot and cooked throughout and then you can add salt and pepper/or whatever. I've had that for dinner on many occasions and it's pretty dang good. Also with the bag of potatoes and hotdogs, you only slice up enough for one meal so you can have that meal numerous times. Also, the Instant Ramen Noodle cup things are only like 32 or 64 cents, can't remember, but they aren't bad at all. I really like those cuz they are quick and easy, and I hate cooking. But good ideas guys, if some don't sound tasty, they definitely sound original lmao.