Turtle Beach PX21 Review by DM xDarkKx

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
I kinda love the headset for the 1st time i used it. Heard some footsteps and everything.

Bass Boost and Chat Boost:
Bass Boost and Chat Boost works perfectly for me.The Chat Boost is a feature that makes the chat volume to catch up with the volume of the game which is awesome.With Bass Boost explosions,and other deep bass sounds on the game is louder.It made me feel like I was on the theater hehe.

Mic Monitoring
The mic monitoring was also good.When you talk, you hear your voice in the right ear cuff which was an awesome feature cause you would hear how you talk or like hear if your talking like a stoned person.Talked to some players on Black ops and it was awesome communicating.

Hearing everything in the game is great, in black ops you hear your enemy saying their words and you would react and know where it comes from.Hearing the footsteps are great cause you can react faster when you hear em but remember that this headset is only Stereo not Surround Sound.The Turtle Beach PX21 brought my gaming experience to a new level imo.I give it a 9/10. The score might change when I use it more cause I only had like 20 min to play.I would post here for an update on my headset.
I guess on Wednesday I will make a video on reviewing this headset again :coffee:

ENJOY!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
hmm, im thinking of getting me a headset for christmas and i think you just made up my mind for me, i still have a lot of gifts i need to get for people and if i have enough money im going to get them for myself, shit i think i will even wrap them.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
this makes me regret that i bought the Bluetooth lol.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
hmm, im thinking of getting me a headset for christmas and i think you just made up my mind for me, i still have a lot of gifts i need to get for people and if i have enough money im going to get them for myself, shit i think i will even wrap them.
Lmao, you'll wrap up your own gift.

I still dont know which onea im getting, its either the px or the dpx.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well think of it bro. Theres 2 versions tho. DPX21 and PX21. DPX21=Dolby Surround Sound which is more expensive than the PX21. PX21 is just stereo.DPX21=$150 while PX21=$80.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I recommend buying the other headsets for 360.Im not that sure if it works good with em.If you want a headset that gives you the WHOLE sound.Hear everything louder than Stereo headsets then get Dolby Surround Sound Headsets.If your budget in headsets are high like $100-250 then buy an Astro A40 Headset.Ask tyler for Turtle Beach headsets.I think he has the X11's.1 360 Dolby surround sound headset of turtle beach is DX11,It combines The DSS aka Dolby Surround sound of turtle beach with DX11 which gives your gaming experience to a higher level.
Go look at the comparison charts of Turtle Beach 360 Headsets:
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x41.aspx
3 great headset providers are Turtle Beach,Tritton Technologies and Astro.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Lmao, you'll wrap up your own gift.

I still dont know which onea im getting, its either the px or the dpx.
yes Rico, i do wrap my own shit, if i didnt buy presents for myslef, i wouldnt get shit, wife is a stay at home mom, my kids are only 9 and 6, i bought my wife a laptop, i got my kids dsi xl and some games, so i pretty much spent most of my bonus on them so as of right now, i guess im getting the px instead of the dpx. ::cheers

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
yes Rico, i do wrap my own shit, if i didnt buy presents for myslef, i wouldnt get shit, wife is a stay at home mom, my kids are only 9 and 6, i bought my wife a laptop, i got my kids dsi xl and some games, so i pretty much spent most of my bonus on them so as of right now, i guess im getting the px instead of the dpx. ::cheers
PX21 is good for starting but if your getting more competitive then just buy the Ear Force DSS of Turtle beach. Its $90+tax.DPX21 was just a package, they make the price of the PX21 and the Ear Force DSS in a cheaper one.DPX21 Package=$150.When you buy it separated it goes=$190+tax.PX21 is a good choice though.
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/audio-processors/ear-force-dss.aspx

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
UPDATE: This headset is amazing. Brought my gaming experience to a new level.Helps you in game for footsteps and louder sounds for spotting enemys. Like when your enemy says their language and plants a bomb.You hear em louder when you put the game volume high (not so high cuz your ears might blow up).10/10. No issues with it :D

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol thanx for the research but i think ps21's are worth it incase i shit a ps3 out...

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Best turtle beach xbox headsets out there: X11 and X41.Buy the DX11 if you want dolby surround sound and no problem in the research thingy :D.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
WOAH, you have kids?~?~?! When was this? I thought you were like 17 or 18

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I see RPN also i bet u do it for ur kids so they stay get the christmas spirit.

Haha andy mayb if u talked to ppl you'd know whats up

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Its $89.99+Tax. No other cheap headset i would find.Its worth teh money. Another good headset is Tritton AX180 but the issue with it is Cheap plastic at the sides.Which can snap off fast.I prefer PX21 though.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I see RPN also i bet u do it for ur kids so they stay get the christmas spirit.

Haha andy mayb if u talked to ppl you'd know whats up
lol I do but I guess i assumed he was younger. Like the first question i ask people online isn't if they have kids.