True Parenting

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I'm this guy's daughter's age, but I totally agree with him that what she did is stupid. But I feel this is a little over the top. I'm sure you've probably seen this via fb or something but for those that haven't, you can watch this guy's parenting skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
This isn't parenting. This is how to be a total asshole.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol it obviously isn't parenting. the child isn't there but dude really, if that was MY dad. the laptop wouldn't be the one with the holes. and he'd make me pay for the medical bill. bitch got it easy. way to motha fucking easy.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This is totally true parenting.

I am not that old and in my day it was if you didn't work, you did not eat. No one in live especially a stuck up little 15 year old bitch deserves a free ride.

Hes got my support. If i said those things I would ended up in the hospital.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Don't get me wrong, that girl was totally wrong and immature to do what she did.. But to publicly humiliate your daughter in front of 40 million+ people was even worse. He had right intentions, but that is god aweful parenting.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
heard about this a few weeks ago and this kids dad is a fucking retard. End of story.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I'm going to side with the dad on this one. He only intended for her Facebook friends to see this video; the same people that she blasted him in front of. Totally fair. And he's clear that this isn't even close to the first time she's done something like this..I was watching this video and seeing my dad the whole time. ahahaha. But it's not a bad thing. I think this is good parenting, even if it is a little over the top compared to most. I know that that's not popular these days, the idea of discipline or work as a part of parenting, but that's what the real world is like, and I see no reason why her father, as her superior and parent, can't discipline her whatever way he deems fit. He didn't harm her physically. DSS cleared him, if I remember correctly. I think we can all agree at the very least..the punishment fit the crime.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
normal parents probably would have just taken her shit and grounded or whooped that ass. This dumbass takes a gun and shoots the damn computer. Good parenting? Naaah

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Wait till you all have children.... You will understand what and why he did it. Less you want to raise your children to be spoiled and self centered.

Sometimes you have to teach them in a harsh way(because the nice way didnt work).... the world can be cruel... It will eat u up if your not prepared. deal with it sweet cheeks

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Less you want to raise your children to be spoiled and self centered.
This ^^^. Just because some methods are considered "normal" parenting (sit in the corner, etc) doesn't mean it's actually good parenting or that it teaches kids what they need to learn.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I grew up in prep school and working class. To trim my life story down for y'all, my parents got divorced, my father married my step mom who worked in a prep school, hence I go to prep school.

In prep school its a different world from my moms (she's working class btw). The reaction from DM to this thread is completely different from when kids in school were talking about it. Words like "physco" and "dumbass" were the general consensus, but what these kids don't understand is what a computer means to some ppl; everybody I know has a MacBook, a smartphone, basically a McMansion. So they wouldn't give a fuck if their dad shot their laptop because they know they could get it replaced. Anyways, I'm not calling u guys working class I'm just saying u are more realistic than snotty ass preppy's.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
MM's right, we cant really judge parenting till we have kids of our own, and its no ones business how parents raise their kids